Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Central Square (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   The Daily Awful (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23199)

Kory 09-25-2019 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Francisco (Post 1915039)
I very rarely truely enjoy a movie unless it's about a property I already like. And yeah, I can imagine it sucks a lot getting caught off guard when yer tryna enjoy yourself lol. Logan was about a 6.5/10 for me, I didn't really care for the ending. Felt...weird? IDK.

I think mine were just called the Spike Kingdom. :'D And nah, I don't have any of my old paper stuff. Got moved around too much. I don't particularly miss it. >_>

Yeah! I started looking up spoilers for movies after I went to see a movie with my parents that involved a really ultra-realistic portrayal of a violent plane crash. I was around 17 at the time and had been struggling with mental health issues and that scene triggered me really badly to the point where I actually had to get up and leave the theater and have a panic attack in the bathroom. I stayed there for a good hour I think, mom came out and was like, "WTH, why are you in here so long?" And I had to tell her I couldn't go back to finish the movie... Since then, if I watch a movie that isn't made for kids, I will double check all the spoilers and read the plot several times to make sure there's no triggers.

I get that. I think a lot of people were confused and not really cool with the way Logan ended.

I moved last year, but I found that I actually kept my old "comic" books that I drew before I could even write properly. I had basic characters like, "Kitty And The New Babi" and "Kitty's Hallowiin"
I haven't found my drawings of "TigerGirl" but I'm sure they're there lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by Espy (Post 1915047)
no

also i talked about it w a friend and i figured out that i have accommodations in place that will hopefully allow me to do various things without also piling even more anxiety on me

so i just sent an email to my prof and with some luck that’ll get resolved and i *think* i don’t have any quizzes or shit i’d be missing tomorrow

also also had some really shitty ideation and intrusive thoughts but it’s a little better now

Oof. I'm so sorry this is happening.
I hope things work out for you. I know how it feels to have so much anxiety. And I think it's commendable that you're even still in college/uni and still trying to work on all that with anxiety too!

Espy 09-25-2019 02:02 AM

thank

i’ve been in uni for seven years and i’m exhausted

Merskelly Metalien 09-25-2019 02:05 AM

My mum got sick today...>~>; Which means a lot of work for my brother and I to help her get well, while also keeping our gramma fed and taken care of and kept away from her until she recovers..

I may also get sick again. :/ Which might be good because I'm needing a break from classes kinda, and an excuse to drink more tea, and I don't wanna be sick for holidays later, so, :] yeh…
also my bro was working with a co-worker who came to work with pink eye. >~>; I hope he stood away from him, because I don't need him bringing that home for me to get. I only got pink eye ONCE and once was ENOUGH. >~<;

*sigh* <B{ I'm going to be so tired tomorrow...

Edit: Been in Uni/Community College for the same amount of years. O-O; When'd u graduate Espy? 2012??

Espy 09-25-2019 02:23 AM

we ARE the same age; we established that in your intro thread

Merskelly Metalien 09-25-2019 12:09 PM

O_O; omg. We did..woah!
Sorry, I totally forgot.
I dunno why I always assume everyone is like at least 3 years older than I am. >->; Maybe because I really don't act my age 85% of the time..?

Coda 09-25-2019 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merskelly Metalien (Post 1915142)
O_O; omg. We did..woah!
Sorry, I totally forgot.
I dunno why I always assume everyone is like at least 3 years older than I am. >->; Maybe because I really don't act my age 85% of the time..?

I'm generally on the older end of my social groups, so my default assumption is the opposite.

I'm usually right about that. >.> 37 should not be "old fart" territory!

Stabbsworth 09-25-2019 01:31 PM

i was not aware that Coda was 37. they're 20 years older than me, wheezecackles.

Espy 09-25-2019 01:36 PM

-cackles-

I vaguely remember many people on Tris assuming I was 20-something back when I first joined.

Stabbsworth 09-25-2019 01:40 PM

how-- how old is mers again

Espy 09-25-2019 01:41 PM

My age. Duh. :|

Kory 09-25-2019 02:56 PM

Me and Espy share the same birthday...
I hope we aren’t the same age!!

Edit; I mean, it’s not that bad...
But I like feeling special ;-;

Espy 09-25-2019 03:16 PM

well, what year?

Kory 09-25-2019 04:00 PM

I am a 1995 baby

Stabbsworth 09-25-2019 04:04 PM

you're at least 20.

i was born in 2002! somewhere around millennial and gen z.

littl3chocobo 09-25-2019 04:24 PM

you are way too young to be a millennial x'''D

Kory 09-25-2019 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Voidbarker (Post 1915202)
you're at least 20.

i was born in 2002! somewhere around millennial and gen z.

I am on the cusp of being a millennial and get z!
I always understood anyone born after 2000 is Gen Z, and that's kinda a stretch at that lol

Lol. I'm 24.