Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Trisphee Talk (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Future of Trisphee? (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24184)

Chloe 05-16-2022 10:54 AM

I tried to get into the Final Fantasy MMO but it wasn't for me, lol. My rl friend pays just to keep his house but doesn't even play anymore.

Kind of miss D&D, but think our local games cafe is shut and next game cafe is about 45 mins away. Through do know somewhere that has D&D on Sats but no idea if it's free or not, other than that, most folks host their own with friends. Through possible may be able to join in the local Uni's ones since graduated from that Uni and was part of the games group up at the Paisley campus as well as part of the Edinburgh games group, through they might be willing to let folks that live too far away, to join events via discord.

well, was thinking basic games, maybe something like asteroids, centipede, etc that could be reskinned to fit into the world of Trisphee? Don't want something advanced like ZOmg, lol.. would say GameJam games are more prototypes then a full game. I'm still waiting for my book on building games via python to arrive, probably a better language to build games like that in over Unity.

Stabbsworth 05-17-2022 08:17 AM

i used to be into neverwinter but that had some glaring p2w issues.

i've been working on some tunes that can theoretically be used for small games on the site, but they're not exactly good tunes and might get boring.

KittyBeary 05-17-2022 10:46 AM

I tried Neverwinter. It was alright, but couldn't really get into it. :/

Anurah Loveheart 08-04-2023 10:45 AM

I remember when this was a thriving site. ;-;

Stabbsworth 08-04-2023 02:57 PM

yeah. pantheon online ended up shutting down bc they couldn't afford to keep the lights on.

Anurah Loveheart 08-04-2023 05:43 PM

:C So sad

Kaderin Triste 08-04-2023 06:41 PM

Ah damn. I hadn't heard about pantheon.
I'm a little sad it didn't last longer...but also I didn't go on there much as I was ignored a LOT when I tried to post/get into conversations so idk...not a huge loss to me, just disappointing.

Stabbsworth 08-04-2023 10:04 PM

we still have the staff server around and iirc Pin has saved everything, so if they want to set it up again, i'm willing to do work for them.

KittyBeary 08-05-2023 01:44 AM

Glad to hear they saved everything in case they're able to make a comeback. But yeah I also didn't really go on there a lot. :/

MonBon 08-06-2023 12:00 AM

I'm like, not good at anything but I'm open to helping out haha

Anurah Loveheart 08-14-2023 09:15 PM

I wonder if there is a way we could revive trisphee

Stabbsworth 08-15-2023 02:59 AM

i've advertised the site multiple times in the spaces i'm in because i work here, lol. but uh. if you have any other ideas, probably send them to toho.

Spuddy 08-23-2023 02:38 AM

I have experience pixeling for Minecraft mods. This is a bit bigger in resolution, but I don't mind proving I can do it, if there's some kind of test I can do.

Stabbsworth 08-23-2023 10:10 AM

probably ask Gallagher about that.