Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Merchant Square (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Market between Clouds[S: MOST EIs, 2 AMis | B: RIGs!! Current MIs!! <33] (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3179)

Kaguya 11-23-2012 04:47 PM

I can understand not really wanting to part with them but even with the games 1k is a hell of a difference.

Sadrain 11-23-2012 04:49 PM

You make money a lot more than I do, though, but okay, trade is sent, since personal factors don't really matter in the market. ^^

Will I have to wait on this one, too?

Kaguya 11-23-2012 04:54 PM

nope it's done

Sadrain 11-23-2012 04:57 PM

Okay, thank you for buying and returning to the shop. :D

Kaguya 11-23-2012 04:58 PM

No problem Rainy.

Umaeril 11-26-2012 11:14 AM

Hey there, I found your thread, that was easy enough! You have a lot of EI's, I think I could be interested in some but I have to look them all up. ^__^

Sadrain 11-26-2012 12:15 PM

http://trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1646 Maybe this thread will help you, Uma. :)
And take your time, my EIs won't run away. Nice avatar again, by the way. :)

Xun 11-26-2012 09:06 PM

So Sadrain, I herd u liek Kaze no Kisetsu n' Sa'riel, Abyssal Angel? |D6

I can sell them both to you for 8.5k '^'

Umaeril 11-26-2012 09:38 PM

Oh thank you Sadrain for the link! It's sort of like homework though...I'll do it later, hehe. Thanks on the avi, I was just feeling a need for something new. I suppose school is kind of heavy now?

Sadrain 11-27-2012 01:58 AM

Both for 8,5k together? Sounds good, Xun, send a trade. :D

True, it takes looking trough, but still easier than just finding everything manually and asking people around what they wearing, how that item looks, etc.

Yes, pretty tough, mostly because of the social factor. But let's just hope some days are worse than others and yesterday was the worse one.

Xun 11-27-2012 02:02 PM

I saw the "pending trade" thing disappeared and I freaked cause I thought the system glitched. And then I noticed the trade was completed. *slow today, sorry*

Thank you very much 'u'

Sadrain 11-27-2012 02:15 PM

Haha, sorry about the scare, thank you very much for the trade! Good luck and feel free to come back anytime. :)

Umaeril 11-27-2012 07:13 PM

Well I would like to buy some stuff. XD

Lunae's bundle
Azeil's Bundle
Night Queen Bundle
Onari's Bundle
Falla's Bundle

I joined late so I never got those bundles. So that adds up to a lot of au and I don't have that much. Would you take a combo of au and runes but mostly runes? I'll make you an offer if you are interested.

Sadrain 11-27-2012 07:52 PM

I definitely take mix of aurum and runes and don't mind more runes than au. :) (I mean, they are RUNES xD)
I value runes for buying around 150 aurum each, though, so 3k for 20 (4k at most, usually), just so you know. But I think we can figure something, especially since I can put some of these items on hold for you. :)

Umaeril 11-27-2012 09:27 PM

Oh 150? I'm sorry, yeah actually I have regular buyers who pay more so maybe I'll just offer au, if you don't mind? I hope that is ok. Can I have the Lunae's Bundle for 14k au now? I'll get the rest later, in a few days if you still have them, but you do not need to hold them if you get good offers go for it. Thanks!

Sorry it took me so long to get back. I work all day and then had to make dinner and clean the kitchen, then I exercised. And now I am watching a film with my husband but it is really dumb, lol, it's called The Expendables 2 I think and is about these so called "heroes" who are actually just mercenaries killing things or something.

Sadrain 11-28-2012 06:42 AM

Well, I can value them at 200 and it really depends on the total offer, but I won't value 20 runes 6-8k or something as crazy as that, all I was saying.

And I don't really think people will go suddenly crazy about these items and some, such as Falla's, I have more of. I will send the trade from my mule when I can. :)

I've heard about that movie, but didn't watch it. o3o I am not a big movie watcher. Just on occasion, I torrent something I want in particular. xD But I hope the evening was generally pleasant for you. :)