Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Club House (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Horrible Hobby Hangout - Join us for sweet tea and sewing! (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22153)

Stabbsworth 07-24-2022 02:12 AM

i really need to get to watching madoka magica, but like. idk what sites are available that have it.

on the plus side, i can listen to sayaka's theme. it's so pretty.

Espy 07-24-2022 02:24 AM

Everyone's been getting on my ass to start reading Berserk. I should. And I will... eventually.

trystan830 07-24-2022 02:43 AM

I just finished watching Stranger Things season 4, and have just one question ..... When is season 5??
XD

Stabbsworth 07-24-2022 03:21 AM

i kinda hate stranger things tbh. mostly bc of certain issues with their marketing that i've been exposed to.

trystan830 07-24-2022 07:59 AM

ah fair enough.
I don't pay much attention to many TV shows' marketing though.

Stabbsworth 07-25-2022 07:19 AM

i am realizing that some of sayaka miki's theme has some of kyubey's theme in it. if you compare the beginnings of both decretum and kyubey's theme, it makes enough sense.

Derpy McBlueEyes 07-25-2022 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tam I am (Post 1948105)
*blink*
Ahahaha! I'm sorry, Derpy. I was looking at the blanket and missed you!

Derpy give an indignant chuff as he turns away from you and sits down and crosses his arms.
"I see how it is..." he mutters under his breath, "fine...I don't see you eiver!"

Kaderin Triste 07-25-2022 04:26 PM

Ugh. I haven't been able to focus on...pretty much anything the last few weeks. Am almost done with the first week on the fruit basket temperature blanket, but it's just too hot in my apartment for me to want to craft.

I do need to make some of my scale capes soon though so I can wear one for Halloween. Not sure what color/theme I want to go with, so I'll have to see what I can find for pendants and stuff.
So far I have some sheer mesh materials in a few colors to use for the capes (white with pink/green iridescence, black with a blue/fuchsia shift, and black with a green/purple shift) and also a large net material with a blue/purple/gold multichrome shift.

Tam I am 07-25-2022 11:03 PM

Plotting with a friend from the market to do my first ever public cosplay.

I hear you on the heat, Kaderin. It's also been so humid here a couple days lately that it was really uncomfortable.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Derpy McBlueEyes (Post 1948214)
Derpy give an indignant chuff as he turns away from you and sits down and crosses his arms.
"I see how it is..." he mutters under his breath, "fine...I don't see you eiver!"

*gently waves a unicorn horn marshmallow lollypop at him*

Stabbsworth 07-26-2022 12:41 AM

thankfully semi's been staying in the back garden. it's cooled off over in the UK, at least a little.

also whiskey had an eye infection. that's now fixed itself.

Den 07-28-2022 03:09 AM

Got a bigger scale pattern for dollmaking. as cute as 1/24th scale dollkids are (They fit in Altoid's tins!), they're super finicky to sew.

Stabbsworth 07-29-2022 06:58 AM

being slugcat is suffering

Tam I am 07-29-2022 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Den (Post 1948268)
Got a bigger scale pattern for dollmaking. as cute as 1/24th scale dollkids are (They fit in Altoid's tins!), they're super finicky to sew.

...Wanna finicky baby. Green!

If you wanna shroombaby.

Kaderin Triste 07-29-2022 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tam I am (Post 1948220)
Plotting with a friend from the market to do my first ever public cosplay.

I hear you on the heat, Kaderin. It's also been so humid here a couple days lately that it was really uncomfortable.

*gently waves a unicorn horn marshmallow lollypop at him*

I demand a picture of this cosplay! Please?
What/who is the cosplay of?

The heat just keeps getting worse. I sweat so much in my apartment that even just sitting still leaves damp sweat spots on my bed. XP
I want to work on projects bit it's just too hot to do anything at all! But I've done one more square on the fruit themed blanket at least.

Tam I am 07-29-2022 06:47 PM

It's only in the brainstorming session yet, and I want to keep it a secret til we get it done. (because most of my great co-plots never wind up happening because the other person gets busy)

Stabbsworth 07-30-2022 02:50 AM

ginger beer acquired, i am no longer mentally ill.