Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Club House (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Horrible Hobby Hangout - Join us for sweet tea and sewing! (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22153)

Tam I am 06-24-2021 05:17 PM

Yeah. I feel better smiling when I have it. Even though people have said they LIKE my smile.

Awww.

LOL No. I understood what you were saying. I think I was just being silly. Sorry about that.

Dragon dollies to look at. All the first ones are the patterns, then come the ready made dollies. I have a centaur from this lady, and she made the mushroom pattern. I'm thinking of buying another of her patterns that makes chibi teddy bear style kelpies and nightmares and winged horses.

trystan830 06-24-2021 06:23 PM

oooh i love the dragon patterns! :)

Den 06-24-2021 06:49 PM

This is the shape Rusty is closest to. Would've gotten pictures today, but storms and migraine.

trystan830 06-24-2021 07:10 PM

oooh i like that one too, Den!

Kaderin Triste 06-24-2021 08:12 PM

I WANT ALL THE DRAGONS!!! 8D
....but I am le poor.

Tam: Lol. I suspected that may have been a joke, but my brain still wooshed it anyway. XD *facepalm*

Tam I am 06-25-2021 04:54 PM

Den, hope you feel better soon!

Trystan, think you'll make any? As you can see, they can mix and match with other patterns. I find the mushroom sprite pattern fun if a little challenging (I still don't understand the gill pattern, but I think it's just me being autistic).

Kaderin, something to save toward for Christmas? (or you might be able to bribe trystan to make one... this is also a joke. *hug!*)

Kaderin Triste 06-25-2021 05:12 PM

Lol. Actually might be able to buy one in Oct. Because the way they pay periods are at Joann, I get a third paycheck in April and October. Which is basically spare money. That I SHOULD put towards credit card debt payment or savings...buuut....dragons.

Tam I am 06-25-2021 05:14 PM

One small dragon, and the rest for the bills? XD

How many dragons do you have?

Kaderin Triste 06-25-2021 05:28 PM

Not very many. 2 that would fall into "plushie/soft toy" territory. 2 plastic toys, 1 salt and pepper shaker holder, 2 wax tart warmers, and an unfinished chainmaille dragon, which I may or may not ever finish. XD
So kind of 8 in total?

trystan830 06-25-2021 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tam I am (Post 1945549)
Trystan, think you'll make any? As you can see, they can mix and match with other patterns.

oh, none. i try *not* to buy patterns. fortunately, ravelry has many awesome free patterns, so there's that XD

Tam I am 06-26-2021 08:32 PM

Kaderin, so enough for you to be called mother of dragons. XD

Trystan, LOL Yeah, and one of my most helpful dolls (he's the crochet hook case) came from a free pattern. But oh, the ones I've bought are so pretty.

Kaderin Triste 06-26-2021 08:51 PM

Lol. Daenerys who? I'm the true mother of dragons!

trystan830 06-26-2021 08:54 PM

Tam~ some of the patterns i've bought are awesome!

some of the ones I've bought need serious help. i don't think I'm making them wrong, but they just don't turn out right. and then I need to adjust them to fix it, which I shouldn't have to do. *sigh*

Den 06-26-2021 11:00 PM

Got my big doll today!

Tam I am 06-27-2021 11:59 AM

Kaderin, you got that right! XD

Ohhh, I know, Trystan. I've had patterns that didn't work at all, and they were much too simple for me to be messing them up!

Den, awwwww! Little Den is here! I'm looking forward to seeing her face!

...Also looking forward to seeing MY newest BJD's face, but not sure when I'll have what I need to try it.

trystan830 06-27-2021 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tam I am (Post 1945565)
Ohhh, I know, Trystan. I've had patterns that didn't work at all, and they were much too simple for me to be messing them up!

yep, I totally get that too. so I'm leery sometimes of paid patterns.