Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Quests & Charities (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=82)
-   -   A Stern Quest (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22659)

daikokunyo 04-28-2019 01:46 AM

https://trisphee.com/forums/avatars/3093.L.png

i'm wondering what the body mods in this avi are? especially torso and the legs?

Death by Mirrors 04-28-2019 06:51 AM

Legs are Basic Reginald Sheer Stockings. (or maybe the silver ones, but it looks more like basic to me)
Right hand Basic Bare Flailing Arms. Left hand Basic Bean Baby Arms.
Chest is Basic Rosesilk Casual Evening Chest, and since there's still a gap between legs and chest, I suspect something simple like maybe Ripped Bod to fill that part.

Everything can be found in Body Shop, for a total of 3340 aurum not including Ripped Bod and/or Head of Adam.

daikokunyo 04-29-2019 04:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Death by Mirrors (Post 1895585)
Legs are Basic Reginald Sheer Stockings. (or maybe the silver ones, but it looks more like basic to me)
Right hand Basic Bare Flailing Arms. Left hand Basic Bean Baby Arms.
Chest is Basic Rosesilk Casual Evening Chest, and since there's still a gap between legs and chest, I suspect something simple like maybe Ripped Bod to fill that part.

Everything can be found in Body Shop, for a total of 3340 aurum not including Ripped Bod and/or Head of Adam.

thank you so much!! i'll get myself the chest and stockings first :p-cool:
i really should familiarize myself with all the shop items. i have to make the time to soon :p-kittysmile:

daikokunyo 11-09-2019 02:39 AM

Galla sent me a bunch of tea lights! thank you, Galla :f-veryhappy:

littl3chocobo 11-09-2019 08:09 PM

galla is just peachy~

daikokunyo 11-10-2019 06:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littl3chocobo (Post 1924970)
galla is just peachy~

Galla really is!

thank you for love letter and ashley's seat! i actually already have love letter but forgot to update my quest list, so i'll send that one back to you. so kind of you!

does anyone have Spooky Monster Feet to spare? or any of the Monster Paws or the Enchanted Crystalline Spears?

littl3chocobo 11-10-2019 12:12 PM

how about you pass it on? share with someone who is being particularly swell ^^

i have tealights, would that be alright?

Gallagher 11-10-2019 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daikokunyo (Post 1895620)
thank you so much!! i'll get myself the chest and stockings first :p-cool:
i really should familiarize myself with all the shop items. i have to make the time to soon :p-kittysmile:

late chiming in to this, but who cares

if you can afford the parts, then the skins in Body Shop all tend to be pretty good investments. Thin Skin is great for tweaking skin colors, the Adam set and Ripped Bod are what most people use to fill in parts when using mods. the Hollow Vessel and Hand-Stitched Doll sets have very interesting textures to them, and can be particularly fun when used in conjunction with the Thin Skin to make those textures more subtle. oh, and the Desolate Flame set is very nice for adding nice sheer effects or color gradients to otherwise flat looks.

littl3chocobo 11-10-2019 06:58 PM

is galla basically just promoting seran wrap and diy plastic surgery?

Gallagher 11-12-2019 12:03 AM

... i might be

daikokunyo 12-02-2019 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gallagher (Post 1925106)
late chiming in to this, but who cares

if you can afford the parts, then the skins in Body Shop all tend to be pretty good investments. Thin Skin is great for tweaking skin colors, the Adam set and Ripped Bod are what most people use to fill in parts when using mods. the Hollow Vessel and Hand-Stitched Doll sets have very interesting textures to them, and can be particularly fun when used in conjunction with the Thin Skin to make those textures more subtle. oh, and the Desolate Flame set is very nice for adding nice sheer effects or color gradients to otherwise flat looks.

i'm late returning here, but this is super helpful! thank you! i'm gonna go look at the shops and figure out how much it'll cost me.
also, what are the kitty mew-mew ears and the ultimate sushi hat? commons or event items?

Espy 12-02-2019 02:01 PM

They, uh, hrm... I think they were limited time token shop items, since they’re in the Special tab before any of the stuff that currently in the token shop.

daikokunyo 12-03-2019 05:44 AM

oooo interesting :f-wants: i didn't know the token shop had limited items.

littl3chocobo 12-03-2019 05:25 PM

i though they were special grants? i remember having them foreverago but i don't recall having gotten them from a shop

Espy 12-06-2019 05:51 AM

ghhhhh. They might have been.

littl3chocobo 12-06-2019 08:43 PM

golly, this makes me feel so old XD 9 years doesn't seem that long until you step back