Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Help & Support (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Suggestions & Feedback (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21195)

ZenKitty 04-16-2016 05:24 PM

A Suggestion for you:

How about a musician's section under creative corner? I can't be the only person here who plays musical instruments or sings.

Coda 04-17-2016 12:31 PM

Art & Writing includes music already. Music is TOTALLY a kind of art!

We used to have music split out into its own section. It was completely dead, and what discussion was there was about popular bands, not about creating music. We rolled the creative part into Art & Writing and the popular bands into Media.

ZenKitty 04-17-2016 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coda (Post 1702944)
Art & Writing includes music already. Music is TOTALLY a kind of art!

We used to have music split out into its own section. It was completely dead, and what discussion was there was about popular bands, not about creating music. We rolled the creative part into Art & Writing and the popular bands into Media.

Ah, thanks for the information, Coda. When I saw "Art" I was only thinking about painting, sketching, digital and other forms of art. I wasn't thinking in broader terms.

I guess all kinds of things could go under there. Photography, crafting, music, etc.

Coda 04-18-2016 10:38 AM

Yes, exactly! I think we might have a crafting thread in there somewhere already.

Obsidian 12-23-2016 10:23 AM

A search feature in our inventory would be nice... or the ability to switch from image icon to names or both instead of having to individually mouse-over to get the text hover. Or something similar to how the Layering tab is... With both icon and text.

I have an extremely difficult time finding items because I don't know their images but their names and can't find them or having a hard time finding them.

And possibly even a tab location of where it was placed.

"You received [item] in your [Event|Donation|Special] folder of your inventory!"

Tohopekaliga 12-23-2016 12:20 PM

Well, a search feature already exists in the new version I'm working on, but display with names is not a bad idea at all. I'll look into the possibility.

Obsidian 12-31-2016 12:14 PM

Oh, cool!

Happen to have some form of ping system in the works, too?

Tohopekaliga 12-31-2016 12:16 PM

It's on the list, but not currently being worked on...still, hope to have it in 2017.

littl3chocobo 12-31-2016 04:13 PM

a hover display would actually be pretty boss

Moonless Midnight 01-19-2017 08:11 PM

Some feedback on the noodle legs and a few other body mods:

Noodle Legs: even if you wanted to make them more noodle like I think the curve of the frontmost leg is a bit too much to the point of looking sort of awkward. Legs are also too long compared to the normal base

Modest/Bare Leg Skirty, Modest/Bare Shorty Shorts: Legs are way to long for the normal base making the normal arms look super short and stubby in comparison. It's a great idea but should still be kept proportionate to the normal base.

Just Top/Blouse, Demure Hands: Same as the leg mods the arms are too long for the normal base making them look awkward when used with other normal scaled items. The bend of the right arm is also a little off. It shouldn't look that bent even if you were aiming for a more anime style.

Raichu 01-19-2017 08:44 PM

A seperate forum for feedback would be nice

Coda 01-19-2017 09:02 PM

We like having the feedback be included in the public site discussion forum instead of relegated off to its own section. It helps spark more user involvement in the discussion.

We're also trying to avoid having too much clutter on the forum index. I'm sure you'll agree with that notion.

Moonless Midnight 01-19-2017 09:09 PM

maybe you could use one of the posts in the front to point form list some of the feedback and suggestions in separate sections?

Coda 01-19-2017 09:12 PM

We tried doing that for a while, but it ends up being more of a pain than it's worth, because it suggests that we're officially making statements about things, and no one seems to read it anyway.

Neonriser 02-01-2017 06:20 PM

How about multiple avatars instead of just one for your account? If it's not possible now, then can we make it possible someday, like the other avatar sites?

Coda 02-01-2017 07:42 PM

Already in progress! The storage backend is done. Toho's working on the editor interface in between other site work. I've put together some tools for handling the stuff in between, so it's ready to get hooked up when the rest of the work is done.