Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Central Square (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   City Lock Down (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24107)

Derpy McBlueEyes 04-01-2020 01:17 PM

"Be a dwagon like me!"

Coda 04-01-2020 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Derpy McBlueEyes (Post 1938823)
"Be a dwagon like me!"

Always be yourself.

Unless you can be a dragon. Then always be a dragon.

Merskelly Metalien 04-01-2020 02:13 PM

:/ Maehhh I can't be a dragon.
<:/ I can't even be a dinosaur.
I'm good at being a spook tho. :T

daikokunyo 04-03-2020 01:29 AM

you can be a spook. then you won't have to worry about a complicated human body. you'll just be ectoplasm. much more low-maintenance.

Kitalpha Hart 04-03-2020 05:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coda (Post 1938837)
Always be yourself.

Unless you can be a dragon. Then always be a dragon.

Or a unicorn

Or a unigon (unicorn dragon)

Merskelly Metalien 04-03-2020 11:13 PM

@ daiko: Yessss, much more low maintenance. X] I wouldn't need to shower or eat anymore. xD

@ Kit: Ah Unigons. Are they a separate creature from Dragicorns? :/

Stabbsworth 04-10-2020 10:14 AM

alright, so i'm officially stuck at home for the time being.

my dad is still working at the shop.

not sure what to do.

Sunako 04-11-2020 06:18 AM

Yeah, Im stuck at home too. Only really leave the house to go for a walk.

Merskelly Metalien 04-12-2020 10:26 PM

>:} I'm gonna make me a pillow fort in the front room, so I can sleep uncomfortably and oddly, but in peace. -U- No snoring and awful Dr. Phil episodes. No boy giggles and video-game playing late at night.
Just me. Pillows. Blankets. Old cassette tapes. Plug N' Play Namco Museum. Laptop. and maybe some snacks. =w=

daikokunyo 04-21-2020 12:18 PM

i've been sleeping in the living room too xD it's partly because my brother stays up and doesn't leave immediately to another room to continue his gaming, but it's more because my room is really really hot. not even sleeping on the floor with the fan on full speed is cooling enough, in that room.

Kaderin Triste 04-21-2020 12:21 PM

Ngl, my cats are really starting to get on my nerves...

daikokunyo 04-22-2020 12:58 AM

they're not well-behaved? do they keep wanting to go out?

Kaderin Triste 04-22-2020 01:41 AM

Oh they're not outdoor kitties. I don't exactly live in a great area so I don't trust they'd make it back safely (if at all) if they went outside.
It's just...I have more time at home than normal so all the chattering/yelling at me and demanding cuddles is getting to be a bit much. XP
Like...I love them, but I kinda want my alone time too. And...well, Batty's not usually so bad until the evening when he likes to yell for no reason, but Shade is ALWAYS trying to snuggle up and it's cute and all, but I'm just not in the mood to have a cat attatched to me all afternoon every single day.

daikokunyo 04-22-2020 06:33 AM

yeah, you need time for yourself :/// i've never kept a pet so i don't have any ideas unfortunately.

Kaderin Triste 04-22-2020 11:08 AM

Honestly, there's not much I can do. Batty usually chills out if you ignore him long enough, but Shade...there's no escape from his cuddle attempts. If I move to a different room, he follows me 90% of the time. XP
The best I can do is gently move him to the side instead of on my lap. Over and over until he catches on. Or just stand up all the time.

Merskelly Metalien 04-23-2020 05:46 PM

<xD Most cats are getting sick of their humans being around during lockdown, I've yet to see anyone sick of their cats being around tho, hehehe.
Dogs tho, are probably really loving all the time being spent with their humans. <x] <3