Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   A Season Forsaken (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=107)
-   -   Tarnished sands...contests with pinkie (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7238)

Reyoki 01-05-2012 10:54 AM

Reyo has to take blood thinners to keep her blood from clotting and messing up her artificial valve.

It's not snowy down where I live, but we had a wicked frost this morning. By Sunday morning everything is going to be brown.

Pinkie 01-05-2012 10:59 AM

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~
.........<('.')>.........

Yay go us! =high fives=

Awww its been snowy here now for...2 some months...than again PInkies canadain so...yeah

Reyoki 01-05-2012 11:04 AM

Reyo is Floridian. It's been hot and sunny here up until about two days ago. Now it's below freezing in the morning! I had to add an extra blanket to my bed!

Pinkie 01-05-2012 11:06 AM

lol awwww I see yeah the radio says we beet you in temp yesterday with a +18 lol thats funny

Reyoki 01-05-2012 11:11 AM

I swear I'm moving to San Francisco once I'm finished with college. At least they have actual seasons there.

Pinkie 01-05-2012 11:13 AM

I love and hate my winters at the same time...I want to move yes but to a small town or farm...I hate city life so much

Reyoki 01-05-2012 11:15 AM

I live out in the boonies of a small-ish town. It gets boring. The closest interesting thing around is an hour's drive away, and even then it's just a tea bar and an Ikea.

Pinkie 01-05-2012 11:18 AM

I have lived in the city all my life. I used to go out and spend the summer with my grandmother in her small town but she passed away almost three years ago...I loved it

Tiva 01-05-2012 11:38 AM

People are different, I like a middle ground but give me warm summers and cold winters. I can't stand it jumping back and forth.

Pinkie 01-05-2012 11:41 AM

Dont get me wrong man I like summers to but I guess thats the Canadian in me I love the winters to...except when its the frigid gold of -40*c then its cold lol

Tiva 01-05-2012 11:50 AM

That is too cold. leave it about 0 F to 40 F and I am good.

Pinkie 01-05-2012 11:54 AM

lol Thats just me what maybe cold for you could still be T-shirt weather for me...I can stand -40 c to 25 c...30 is just to hot (-40 f to 77 f...86 f is to hot)

Tiva 01-05-2012 11:56 AM

I lived in NC for most on my life. Summers got to 100*F for the month of July. I got use to it.

Reyoki 01-05-2012 11:57 AM

It was 85f here on Giftmas. It gets into the triple-digits easily during the summer, sometimes for weeks at a time.

Pinkie 01-05-2012 11:59 AM

Pinkie would die if it was that hot...shes to light skined and would be a ruby red lobster all summer!!!!

Reyoki 01-05-2012 12:01 PM

That's why I don't go outside! XD I stay in the nice cool air-conditioned house playing videogames and reading manga.