Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Festival of Frost 2018 (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=169)
-   -   The Ice Bar <Open. Bring your jackets.> (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23651)

Death by Mirrors 12-23-2018 08:11 PM

I want to burn a real log. Though better not in here. It would be a shame if something happened to the bar. The place with booze and snacks has officially been declared sacred.

Plus the dilemma of donut vs. cold contains more suspense than half of today's TV shows combined. *grabs popcorn to watch it unfold*

Merskelly Metalien 12-23-2018 08:37 PM

^~^ That is true, though the ice bar is cold, it serves up warmth to contrast perfectly! *shivers and gulps down water* <u<; I'm a little shy to drink however, I think I'll just stay bundled up and watch the donuts crystalize, huhu.~

Espy 12-23-2018 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Biomecha (Post 1888457)
Can we use your monitor to watch the traditional yule log burning?

<You could. I'd prefer if you don't.>

Quote:

Originally Posted by Death by Mirrors (Post 1888513)
I want to burn a real log. Though better not in here. It would be a shame if something happened to the bar. The place with booze and snacks has officially been declared sacred.

Plus the dilemma of donut vs. cold contains more suspense than half of today's TV shows combined. *grabs popcorn to watch it unfold*

<I've dug a pit outside; could probably burn one there without melting the rest of the bar.>

Also, when you're actually inside an igloo-type structure, it's not as cold inside as it is outside; there's no windchill. Someone once built an igloo in the middle of campus and it was surprisingly almost-cozy.

Merskelly Metalien 12-23-2018 09:27 PM

:} yup, it's protecting against the cold windy outside and also insulates tha heat inside. That igloo sounds awesome tho. >n< why can't my campus do anything like that? *rubs arms*

Derpy McBlueEyes 12-23-2018 09:32 PM

Derpy shoves one paw out to grab the donut. Upon discovering that it isn't as cold as he thought, he sheds one layer of blanket, making it much easier to eat.

Death by Mirrors 12-23-2018 09:54 PM

Thank you!
*trods outside to set some stuff aflame in the pit*

mdom 12-23-2018 09:57 PM

whaaat then I'm gonna go outside
I want real cold!!!

Merskelly Metalien 12-23-2018 10:15 PM

*stays inside and plants empty glass on bar top* <:] Mmmmaybe just one watermelon slush with vodka please?

Espy 12-24-2018 04:01 AM

-checks ID-

<...Okay. I've also got some boozy watermelon pops if you want; they're stuck into the wall. Just...pull one out.>

-hands over drink-

Merskelly Metalien 12-24-2018 04:11 AM

^-^ oh thanks, but no thanks. I'm not a real candy kind of gal.
*takes a look at drink* 0.0 ooooOOoo. It looks nice! :D Thanks. *stirs it a little before taking a sip* -w-

Espy 12-24-2018 05:56 AM

<I meant popsicles.>

You ever had strawberry vodka? It’s really good.

Death by Mirrors 12-24-2018 07:04 AM

*rushes back in*
...someone mentioned popsicles? ^^

Rainbowfox Ari 12-24-2018 12:58 PM

-Slinks into the bar, and sits on one of the stools, considering what to order-

Merskelly Metalien 12-24-2018 01:12 PM

^-^; I've had strawberry daiquiris...with vodka. It was good. Though it's probably not the same.

Death by Mirrors 12-24-2018 05:00 PM

@Ari
May I suggest the daily special - Hot Pants

Espy 12-24-2018 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Death by Mirrors (Post 1888655)
*rushes back in*
...someone mentioned popsicles? ^^

<They're all stuck in the walls; just pull one out.>

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merskelly Metalien (Post 1888682)
^-^; I've had strawberry daiquiris...with vodka. It was good. Though it's probably not the same.

I've actually never had a strawberry daiquiri before. Which is odd, considering how much I like strawberry stuff.

<Neither have I.>

You don't have a mouth.

<Of all the things you decided to exclude in my character design, why did it have to be a mouth and a voice box?>