Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Club House (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   /*The KNIGHTS OF CHAOS*\ Now led by an explosive chinchilla (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2112)

Fallen 11-06-2010 12:13 PM

Well, I was out in the forest, hunting the infamous Narglog, when suddenly, this crazed woman dropped out of a tree! I went to go kick her and run, but then I noticed that band on her but. It read "Jade Pandora Ranger". So outraged, I roared "Attack!" and thus, the war began.

(In short, I was skimming through our Market Placed, noticed Ashurato's signature saying she was a Ranger, asked if I should attack, then was suddenly ambushed with tickling and chocolate. XD)

Wink 11-06-2010 12:15 PM

What a nice adventure you had. XD Well.. 2 weeks ago or something we all had a big fight of claiming the throne on this thread. XD

Kamikaze Chinchilla 11-06-2010 12:15 PM

Crap! I should totally sneak up on Ash for chocolate! x'D

Fallen 11-06-2010 12:18 PM

Wink: Lol, I just missed it then! xD
::can imagine just how insane it must have been::

Kami: DO EET! O:<

Kamikaze Chinchilla 11-06-2010 12:20 PM

I haz O:<! On Ash's profile >:3

Fallen 11-06-2010 12:22 PM

Boo, forum harassment all the way. ;D

Kamikaze Chinchilla 11-06-2010 12:29 PM

Are you suggesting that I harass Ash in the forum too? x'D ...Fallen + ChinChin ganging up on Ash for chocolate?

Fallen 11-06-2010 12:34 PM

YES! o wo;

Random: Is it okay to have a post decoration like this?
(I just don't like the way the sig is so close to my words.) D:

Kamikaze Chinchilla 11-06-2010 12:37 PM

Yah, it's ok I think.

I wish they would shade the sig area in a different color, or at least make the line separator go across the entire post rather than a small portion of it. I also wish for larger image sizes, especially width. But maybe once they fix the layout, they'll do something about it..I hope...

Fallen 11-06-2010 12:41 PM

Okay good, I just don't want to look like I'm spamming. It really is for decorative purposes. D;

Mm, I don't think I'd like the separate color idea, but I would enjoy having a better line, or perhaps a certain bit of space above and below the line so it's not all together. (Or a double line like what I'm trying to do here.) Just something to show that 'Hey! Look, this is my signature!"

Kamikaze Chinchilla 11-06-2010 12:45 PM

Well if you're worried about it, you can always try to make an image separator instead ;3. You can make a fancy one x3

Yus! x'D. I hate it when I end up reading through a post and sig, thinking that they're one giant post. It would be epic if you could choose the separator line style :3 (ie fancy black lacing, a line of forum midgets, etc.)

Fallen 11-06-2010 12:51 PM

Image separator? Like what Cazz has, or something else?

Seriously! That would be awesome. Like... the saucy kind of awesome. o wo

Kamikaze Chinchilla 11-06-2010 12:59 PM

Yus! Exactly! xD

We'll have sauce separators! Muahahaa!

Fallen 11-06-2010 01:04 PM

Hmm. I'll have to find something I like then. xD

YES! o wo;

Cronislee 11-06-2010 01:21 PM

Remember to send in your petition if you want to be a Knight of Chaos.

Pst. Fallen. Your missing your hair extension.

Fallen 11-06-2010 01:27 PM

Aw, that's right! I can't be bald here. D:
::goes to fix avatar::

Edit; Can you see it, or should I go with something more noticeable?