Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Club House (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Kitsune's Haven (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22626)

Serra Britt 08-05-2017 11:21 PM

Okay, I sadly need to sleep. Will have to do shading/background stuff tomorrow.

Thanks for chatting tsukiko :) And thanks for the tips Din!

tsukiko 08-05-2017 11:33 PM

awwww, sleep well, serra. imma force myself to get your art done tomorrow. no whining about it, self....you hear me?!?! xD

Serra Britt 08-06-2017 10:16 AM

Yay art!

I'm a bit surprised I never made a hangout thread of my own outside of events. I appear to commonly attach myself to existing ones and talk there a lot XD

tsukiko 08-06-2017 12:16 PM

bwahahahahaa that's fine that you're using this one. the more the merrier ^___^

Serra Britt 08-06-2017 03:46 PM

This hangout is very comfortable too ^_^

tsukiko 08-06-2017 03:48 PM

i try to keep it chill

Serra Britt 08-06-2017 03:53 PM

Hence all the fur.

Obviously.

tsukiko 08-06-2017 03:55 PM

ROFLMAO! nice one xD

Serra Britt 08-06-2017 03:59 PM

I like to believe my pun smithing is enough to heat up a room ^^;

tsukiko 08-06-2017 04:06 PM

xD possible

Serra Britt 08-06-2017 04:12 PM

Part of my pride as a writer, I guess XD

tsukiko 08-06-2017 04:35 PM

*nodnod*

okay...sad news, i WANT to do your art, but my tablet pen (the writing part) isn't responding anymore. it was when i drew my rocks this morning...then my cat got a hold of it i guess...the eraser works, just not the other side. granted, i've been having issues with the whole thing as it's like 7 years old and had umpteenth things spilled on it. tried finding a new pen on ebay, but i'm not going to pay about $70 to get one from australia...for just the pen =_= going to try to color it in via mouse, but my hands cramp up badly after awhile *sighs and starts to cry* this just hasn't been a good day...

Serra Britt 08-06-2017 04:53 PM

-hugs tsukiko-

That sucks so much. Don't worry about it on my account. There's no hurry and there's no point in getting cramps to draw something that has no time limit.

Hope either your pen starts working again or you can find a viable replacement...

tsukiko 08-06-2017 04:55 PM

i put a bid on a whole new one, it ends in a week. i don't really have the money for it, but *shrugs* maybe i can ask my mom to help with half or something, as it would be an investment should i decide to actually try to make money with my art.

Serra Britt 08-06-2017 04:58 PM

Hope so!

I bought my tablet for $40 and it's a pretty decent one even if I have to restart the drivers every time.

tsukiko 08-06-2017 05:14 PM

i bought this one for about $110 at best buy, was the cheapest they had that was decent sized. but as i said, it's at least 7 years old...the first accident with water killed the mouse, tried to find a replacement and couldn't find one (i had been using the mouse as just a mouse, so i had to go find a mouse for the computer). the pen had been touchy since then, but still worked. then it sat in the box for like...idk 5 years? i just pulled it out to do carnival arts here and the pen was working fine aside from having to reset the stupid thing every so often. now..i have bite marks as proof of stupid boris getting it and playing with it. BLARGH!

and if i lived in denver, i could have gotten a blue wacom tablet a model or two older than my current one...for $10, off craigslist @____@ but i don't have a way to get to them....