Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Central Square (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   The Daily Awful (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23199)

Coda 03-05-2020 12:14 PM

Topical tretinoic acid ("Retin-A") is an alternative to ask about if the antibiotic doesn't work.

Stabbsworth 03-05-2020 12:43 PM

eh, it still works. i think.

pretty sure the only reason i've been getting more acne is bc more acne is ironically a side effect, likely because i've been on it for some time now. will probably stabilize at some point.

Coda 03-05-2020 01:23 PM

If it's working, then great. I had to specifically tell my doctor about Retin-A because she didn't know about it.

Biomecha 03-05-2020 04:06 PM

I've been wanting to try tretinoin but haven't had the opportunity to get a prescription yet. But I worry I'll have the same issue with it as adapalene. Even after more than a year I believe, I still haven't been able to build up a tolerance to the irritation it causes. Despite all the recommendations to prevent it.

Merskelly Metalien 03-06-2020 01:43 PM

e_e; My joined health care expires on my birthday month..which means I'll need to reschedule my last doctor's appointment for this month. ;_; and may also mean that I'll be saying goodbye to my birth control pill prescription that helps with my primary dysmenorrhea. ;___; I hope I can either get the same or similar prescription with a pharmacist on Medi-Cal...which I might need to apply for, because I otherwise have no means of paying for healthcare.

I also learned that dysmenorrhea can get worse over time, and occurs in the late teens to late 20s. B/ which is me all over. I don't wanna go to the doctor, but I guess I'll have to. ;~; </3 I don't even know what I would ask, except what options there are for me to like, continue my existence. Mmnngg!

KittyBeary 03-08-2020 01:03 AM

I'm having bad mental thoughts of worrying that my mind is in too deep in a fantasy world because of what happened lately and I go to this fantasy world to make myself feel better. ;u;

Merskelly Metalien 03-08-2020 07:04 PM

<x} That feeling, where you just wanna f*cking die already because you're alone and totally screwed everything up because that's just what you do...that's just something you can't help being, ;U; a total idiot failure...

And then you wanna dive back into your grave and just watch something nobody else will even watch with you, ;n;
because they're all too busy watching what they wanna watch, ;~;
and you get sick of watching it alone, so you peek out of your grave only to be reminded why you got back into it. TT~TT
*sob* and now you have to cry in front of your doctor... </3

Also, there is no happiness in me for making the Dean's List of my school. B[ It's dumb. This school is dumb. I am not special in any way. It's only because of my GPA score, because I owe the FA office, and I am not taking enough credits this semester. BC Whatever. I don't care. I'm not proud of any of it. I'm just there to learn sh*t, not workin' towards anything, aimlessly just learning things and wishing the school year was done already, and I can just focus on avoiding getting a job and spending the days trying to take care of myself... ;_; </3 If only I weren't me...maybe then someone would hire me..

Stabbsworth 03-09-2020 11:56 AM

would it be better if i were worse and therefore able to get treatment

mum says there's nothing wrong w/ me but then why was i bullied by some girl in the first place

Coda 03-09-2020 02:09 PM

I feel blah... so tired, hard to focus on work... and I'm feeling overwhelmed because things are running behind schedule...

Merskelly Metalien 03-09-2020 03:28 PM

;U; *smh* I'm so damn depressed...Woohoo!

KittyBeary 03-10-2020 03:27 AM

My life is hell and no one cares

daikokunyo 03-10-2020 07:49 AM

this is the third frigging essay i'm writing on Levinas and the dude wrote with the clear intention of having NO ONE understand what the fuck he was talking about.

Coda 03-10-2020 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KittyBeary (Post 1937950)
My life is hell and no one cares

I care. :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by daikokunyo (Post 1937951)
this is the third frigging essay i'm writing on Levinas and the dude wrote with the clear intention of having NO ONE understand what the fuck he was talking about.

Tends to happen with philosophers. They write for an audience that's as steeped in the subject matter as they are so they don't bother in the slightest with providing background information.

Need a hand?

Merskelly Metalien 03-10-2020 03:06 PM

Driving and singing to my sad ass depressing angsty music like:
http://c2.thejournal.ie/media/2013/10/emma_crying.gif

Coda 03-11-2020 11:17 AM

I work in the travel industry. We had literally thousands of cancellations come through over the last two days. Dealing with all of this disruption is just another layer of stress on top of trying to deal with a bug in what is easily some of the most challenging code I've ever written, while already behind schedule due to an overly-ambitious timeline and unforeseen complications, all while trying to recover from DST-related sleep disruptions.

Three silver linings, at least: (1) Cancellations still incur booking modification fees (it was a negotiated condition of the special booking rates), so at least we're getting paid for it. (2) Since our client has cancelled travel at least through the end of April, missing the original deadline isn't going to disrupt anything. (3) I'm finally taking the effort to see a therapist, and my first appointment is this afternoon.

Stabbsworth 03-11-2020 12:41 PM

that sounds hellish.