Trisphee

Trisphee (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/index.php)
-   Games & Tech (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   New avatar sites? (http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2434)

Stalker 12-04-2010 07:13 PM

Anytime. :] I know that Elidiun will be great, and I really wish the best of it. x3
If there are any other questions that pop up, I'll be more than likely willing to answer and check back. Keke.

Mmh. Trisphee has been so fun thus far. @w @

Kamikaze Chinchilla 12-04-2010 07:20 PM

Sure thing x3. If more questions come up, I'll ask.

Trisphee is on crack x'D. This whole war. NPC's going against each other. How many casualties?! Aaah! -- x'D. Hopefully it will continue to be fun 83

Stalker 12-05-2010 08:08 AM

X'D I have to say, the fighting and the war is very unique from what I've experienced on other sites.

So many cute bundles. @w@
Gah. this months' collectibles are so cute but I doubt I'd be able to make the time to save up and gather a set for myself. :]

Mmh. I love site events. x3

Vexatious~Venom 12-11-2010 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xia (Post 281624)
Jinksu has ugly bases, imo.
And I don't get along with some of the admin there (there's 400 billion admin there lol) anyways.

I'd hardly say 400 Billion ;D

There is myself and Jess who are co-owners. Then there is Rin, Juneberry and Kai.

So that's 5 admins.

Also, with the bases they do look a lot different with items on them. You can make any base look good if you have good items, which Jinksu does have. But I'm also going to be bias here and say I like the bases nakie so... xD

Silverbleed 12-11-2010 09:40 AM

Five admins is quite a lot tho O_o I don't think I've ever seen an avi site with five admins.

Vexatious~Venom 12-11-2010 09:46 AM

Well when the site first opened there were a lot of different categories that then got compacted. So two of our admins would have fallen into "Human Resources" if that category was still available. But the legend was getting unnecessarily long, so the compaction is better.

Our admins all provide different services, one of them is a deligator, another a keen writer, another a really talented developer, another with finances etc.

Though all in all, Jinksu does have a fairly large staff. Personally I see this as better because it will help us get things done after a period of inactivity when we were still under the main control of the previous co-owner.

Ice 12-11-2010 12:33 PM

I don't think TinierMe is too bad. ; u; Their items are definitely the cutest out of all the sites that I've been on, though that doesn't entirely make up for the lack of communication from staff. e____e; Makes it a lot harder to fix issues like the rigged "magic ball" item. |D;; Man, that was a disaster.

I still like Gaia, but mostly only because a lot of my friends are on there. ; u; I'm also on Crysandrea.~

A few other sites like Mene and Solia interested me for a bit, but... meh. xD; I kind of faded away from those after a while.

Kamikaze Chinchilla 12-12-2010 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vexatious~Venom (Post 318493)
Also, with the bases they do look a lot different with items on them. You can make any base look good if you have good items, which Jinksu does have. But I'm also going to be bias here and say I like the bases nakie so... xD

@0@. Do you have teasers for us to look at?

Also, some edit recommendations on the female base http://i52.tinypic.com/jicljc.jpg

edit: Left image is the edit, right side is the original.

Silverbleed 12-12-2010 02:31 PM

The foot doesn't have to be flat, it would only make it easier tho to pixel shoe items, indeed.
Tho Kami.. I don't like how you gave her bigger legs now XD If I'd be put next to that girl in that size, I got nowhere such big legs lol.

Kamikaze Chinchilla 12-12-2010 02:36 PM

I didn't give her bigger legs. I just made them less chunky..though I guess that does give the illusion that the legs are longer owo

Silverbleed 12-12-2010 02:45 PM

Oh, then I mixed the bases up. I thought the right one was from you Kami.
Then yes, I agree, left is better :P Bwahah

Kamikaze Chinchilla 12-12-2010 02:51 PM

xD Oh Silver lol xD. Sorry for the confusion there..I should have clarified it earlier on which side was the edit ^^"

I think the slanted feet would work better for high heels. Though I agree that the flat feet make it easier to pixel.

Silverbleed 12-12-2010 02:57 PM

YES because I'm a sucker for high heels as you have noticed - since I made those sexy heels right here... *circles*

Kamikaze Chinchilla 12-12-2010 03:02 PM

And they are popular xD. Lots of people are wearing them <3

Azrael 12-12-2010 04:07 PM

I'm on... a bunch of avi sites, but I'm mostly here lately is all, but I have Gaia, Solia (waiting for art to get the hell off of ~also has issues with admins~), Crysandrea, and ernya. I don't spend a lot of time on Ernya unless there's an event, and I've got one RP on Crys and is the only reason I'm still there, TBH >3<' One event and I was... highly disappointed to say the least. Gaia I don't think I'd ever be able to quit but I'm rarely on.

I was on another site, started with a C, but I can't remember the name of it. >3<

Ginger 12-12-2010 06:43 PM

Is Chloria the one you're thinking of?