Jurinjo
    Awe thank you <3
    I hope you're doing well! :3
    01-26-2020 06:49 PM
    Ginger
    Miss seeing you around~
    10-06-2018 10:19 AM
    Ginger
    Wow, that is so amazing! I'm super happy for you! It sounds like things are turning around there. <3 Nice job on your credit score!
    10-04-2018 07:31 PM
    Jurinjo
    So late but darling it is! And great news boyfriend is feeling his age(ish) and realizing how credit scores is holding us back. Also the revelation in maturity came along not long after we spoke last. Thank heavens and partially cause he...asked me to marry him. I turned in down cause like honey I'm parenting you half the time. He flipped around pretty quick afterwards and still sticking! :D We're actually saving for wedding bands now.

Back to credits: were' still doing poorly but apparently paying off 3 of my past dues bumped my score up 200.
    06-23-2017 02:36 PM
    Ginger
    Yeah I went through all of that with my ex boyfriend, but he was pretty good about not using his credit cards for stupid shit. I've always been too cautious with my finances but I feel like it's really important to save, and to have that security.
    05-10-2017 10:41 AM
    Jurinjo
    I'd bold the word "sometimes" but it would probably be hard to see in your post format lol

I go to work, come home and play games (some chores and dinner making). Rest and Repeat. That's mostly all I do since my BF is a spendthrift whom I can't get to stick to a budget, or firmly say no when I get the puppy eyes. >m<; So we never have money cause he spends all the extra on snacks instead of either of our overdue credit bills
    05-10-2017 12:15 AM
    Ginger
    That's actually really funny. Sometimes I can be so unproductive and get absolutely nothing done.
    05-09-2017 10:32 AM
    Jurinjo
    You're so productive I'm a little jealous <3
    Make sure you find time for fun though~!
    05-05-2017 02:10 PM
    Ginger
    Good to see you! <3 It's been ages. I don't do much RPing anymore, sadly. I'll be preoccupied with schooling and working for a long stretch.
    05-05-2017 01:20 PM
    Jurinjo
    Ginger!! <3
    To be honest I can only recall your avatars right now xD;;;
    It saddens me the only profile comments apparently are you missing me.

Do you RP? I think we only chatted, especially in my favorite (the game forums). But if you do I'm interested in forum RPing again.
All content is copyright © 2010 - 2024 Trisphee.com
FAQ | E-Mail | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Forum Rules
Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr
Return to top