Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In
Conversation Between Boris and Gallagher
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to of
    07-05-2017 05:48 PM
    Boris
    Yes, it is... I'd hate to be a boater and that leaped onto my boat... I'd just put it back in the water if that happened to me, though... unless there was an animal going to eat it... I'd distract the animal for a little bit to let the fish escape.

I don't recall hearing about that blog or section of tumblr, but it sounds like contortionism... I'm not a big fan of contortionists in real life... it makes me feel like they're going to break their backs or something.
    07-05-2017 05:37 PM
    Gallagher
    wowie zowie, that's a big blooper

oh! have you ever explored the "humans are weird" section of tumblr? i'm super into it today
    07-05-2017 05:31 PM
    Boris
    Cool, thanks... also, here is an old photo I found online reading up on sunfish... They're a lot larger than I thought they were.
    07-05-2017 05:14 PM
    Gallagher
    -petpats- i'm here, if you ever want help
    07-05-2017 05:08 PM
    Boris
    I'll have to think him over some more. Also, also... I forgot what I was going to say
    07-05-2017 05:06 PM
    Gallagher
    well, i'm super happy to talk about oc stuff anytime, anywhere. but also, overpowered is only bad if they're overpowered relative to the universe they exist in, not relative to normal people?
    07-05-2017 04:50 PM
    Boris
    Not really. My oc needs to be retweaked by a lot... I made him too overpowered, but I don't want to fix him, but at the same time, I should. Imperfect characters can be related to, though, so yeah, awesome. I think I like your brain child.
    07-05-2017 04:33 PM
    Gallagher
    hah, yeah, i'm a big fan of majorly imperfect characters. my brain child is a delightfully impulsive idiot. how about you? any good charries?
    07-05-2017 03:06 PM
    Boris
    I was going to try and do that myself as soon as I had enough aurum. It's nice to know your main oc has been around for 10-11 years. ^_^ hal ginger- and half f albino dumb... and you love him to bits... that's cute.
    07-05-2017 03:46 AM
    Gallagher
    uhm i have a few, but my main one i've had for 10 going on 11 years now, and i base most of my avatars on. not my current, but. lol. his name's kier gallagher and he's a tetragametic chimera that's half ginger fuck and half albino dumbass. i love him to bits ???
All content is copyright © 2010 - 2024 Trisphee.com
FAQ | E-Mail | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Forum Rules
Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr
Return to top