Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In
Conversation Between Arikana and Salone
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to of
    03-08-2016 09:48 PM
    Arikana
    Woooooooowww. All over the place, eh? Hope you're at least standing upright on two feet. :P
    Yeah, it's good to be back. I've totally forgot about the joys of avatar sites. D: But it's good to be back! :)
    03-08-2016 02:43 AM
    Salone
    Thiiiiings! Things have been up, down, slightly sideways. All sorts of things. So good to see you back though!
    03-08-2016 02:07 AM
    Arikana
    Hiiiiiiiiiii!
    Sorry, me and my real life kinda just forgot about all things internet when I finally got my first real job about six months ago. ^^;; And despite being a minimum wage job, still pays money which is always a nice thing to have. :)

Anyways, I'm sort of back now? I think? How have you been and what have you been up to lately?
    10-23-2015 05:07 PM
    Salone
    Come baaaaaaack! D=
    02-25-2014 11:50 PM
    Arikana
    Ahaha, I see. Now that you mention "Dog!", I don't think we have an actual dog animal that's much like its real life counterpart. D:

Well if you figure out names, run 'em by me and I'll see if I have a spare of it.
    Perhaps check out the item preview guide? I don't think it's been updated recently but it's still got a bunch of the older items.
    02-25-2014 11:38 PM
    Salone
    I couldn't even begin to give you names of the items. Awful with item names, always will be. Unless you can pick apart "Dog!" or "Fox!", I'll just have to wait. And I know there are tons of animals I just haven't even seen yet!
    02-25-2014 11:25 PM
    Arikana
    Do you know which ones you're missing? I may have some spares lying around.

Well then I guess you're in luck there's no court or judge on Trisphee. Unless you count Queen Pandora. :P
    02-25-2014 11:06 PM
    Salone
    Oh, I'm still missing tons. I made a post saying I'm buying pretty much...well, everything not on my avi, but no bites yet.

And that is a matter for the courts to decide!
    02-25-2014 11:00 PM
    Arikana
    How many are you missing? And which ones?

Also, have all your... pets... been tamed? :o
    02-25-2014 10:58 PM
    Salone
    And I have made it my mission to collect more! Every animal I can obtain!
All content is copyright © 2010 - 2024 Trisphee.com
FAQ | E-Mail | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Forum Rules
Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr
Return to top