05-19-2012 12:01 AM
    Azrael
    haha, thank you ^^
    05-18-2012 04:18 PM
    Ginger
    Azzy is so cuuuuuuute! <3
    07-26-2011 04:46 AM
    Azrael
    o.o wow, that's horrid about your grandpa. And I actually live in Vegas. Kinda boring as hell here, but if for some reason you ever make it back down here, you should check out the Valley of Fire and Red Rock, they're really amazing. But I'd probably do it iiin... November/December or March/April when it's not 100+ degrees out. XD

Anyway, I enjoy roadtrips as well, but I doubt my mom will ever want to do another one. Haha. It's a looong way to go, but... I like it more. You see a lot more and get to take stops and stuff.
    07-26-2011 04:07 AM
    Ginger
    I think my great grandmother is from North Dakota, unless it was South Dakota. I will have to ask her next time I get a chance. The rocky canyons in Nevada are so amazing! I've been through there once before and there is a lot of desert. Vegas was the farthest we got before a wreck happened and we had to turn around and head back home. My grandpa had a seizure behind the wheel and totaled the truck he was driving and we were following behind. It really was a very scary experience watching that happen and not being able to do anything about it. Maybe that's a contributing factor to my car sickness..

I am glad you had a great trip ^^ It looks like you saw a lot of really cool scenery and spent time with family. Road trips are probably my favorite way to travel unless I'm anxious to get somewhere.
    07-26-2011 03:39 AM
    Azrael
    haha, yeah, Jamestown North Dakota has a lot of buffalo...
    And the rocky canyons were mostly the badlands in North Dakota, but part of it was the pass through Nevada.
    07-26-2011 03:33 AM
    Ginger
    Those were nice pictures of your trip ^^ Lots of buffalo. I kinda saw rocky canyon-like cliffs through Washington. The southern part of Idaho really has a lot of rocky cliffs though. I sent you a friend request on Facebook ^^
    07-26-2011 12:13 AM
    Azrael
    here ya go

And haha, I think I would've been scared to make sure they were Okay, then laughed my ass off. >_>
    07-25-2011 08:51 PM
    Ginger
    Yeah I think his friend broke (or sprained) a finger, but I can't remember what exactly happened to him. I saw it happen though and I laughed until I almost peed myself haha. I haven't witnessed a forest fire yet, but they've been near where I used to live. That must have been pretty intense.

Pictures would be great to see! ^^
All content is copyright © 2010 - 2024 Trisphee.com
FAQ | E-Mail | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Forum Rules
Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr
Return to top