Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In
Conversation Between Holly and Glass Heart
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to of
    08-21-2012 05:29 PM
    Glass Heart
    yeah I've watched some of the olympics too
    not sure if it's still going on since well bf now is watching football =p hmm I may have to look that up
    08-09-2012 01:11 AM
    Holly
    I understand~ Recently I've only been watching the Olympics. Hahaha. London <33
    07-29-2011 10:36 AM
    Glass Heart
    though I rarely watch tv, I'd more likely watch an older show some detective one or something with a mystery some of the newer ones are fine as well, and some that are more so funny rather than serious... but I think I tend to watch very serious shows more often
    07-26-2011 12:49 AM
    Holly
    I've always watched something with real people. Though it changes throughout time. They have higher quality acting than most "dramas" do though. ER, Medium, Law and Order SVU, Pretty Little Liars, Kyle XY, and Secret Life of the American Teenager to name a few of my favorites past and current... The only actual "dramas" I watch are asian ones. They tend to have better acting and be more entertaining to me than American "soap operas."
    07-24-2011 10:12 PM
    Glass Heart
    yeah normally means the same thing for drama's when I say that too... I don't normally watch tv with real people playing the parts though, I guess I get bored of those faster... not sure why... maybe hasn't seen a good one yet
    07-19-2011 03:05 PM
    Holly
    That's good! Little cutie.~
    When I refer to them as dramas they usually have real people playing the roles. Though I do like a lot of anime/manga that are in the drama genre.
    07-16-2011 04:52 PM
    Glass Heart
    nods she was really sweet and came back silly kitty
    hmm are all the drama's you watch with real people=p
    not sure if people play the part or what not
    07-16-2011 04:06 AM
    Holly
    This is true... I know, right? A lot of what the put into it is boring stuff. >A> Drama for which one? Yeah, I do not care either. I think it's the same for most people with so called allergies to cats which own cats. It's just not that big of a deal most of the time. I'm glad you got aahold of her!
    07-14-2011 11:33 PM
    Glass Heart
    yeah a lot of things are no longer in print, and nods yeah SJ just lost my interest a long time ago... even things I had liked in it bored me
    hmm there is a drama of that o.o?
    yeah bf said the same thing about his allergy =p he only seems to worry about it when he is extremely tired =p other than that he doesn't care
    I switched the kitties around and dad went to play with leia and ended up letting kotomi out =p ^^;;; I had to come home to catch her luckily she came right to me after sitting for an hour =p
    07-14-2011 03:59 AM
    Holly
    The manga and drama are pretty different, actually. Yeah... a lot of that stuff is going out of print. Pretty depressing. Really? That's lame. Yeah, nothing in Shonen Jump interests me. I mean, I read Naruto way ahead of time online... No reason to read it in the Shonen Jump.

D'awww. Sounds cute! Yeah, I'm sure you'd love to have them with you in your room. It's sad that everyone is so against them... I'm technically allergic to cats. After exposure you get over the allergy to that cat's particular dander. I sneeze for a week or two when I'm around a new cat... Then I'm fine. But, yeah, you have to want to make it work for it to work. You know?
All content is copyright © 2010 - 2024 Trisphee.com
FAQ | E-Mail | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Forum Rules
Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr
Return to top