Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In
Conversation Between Kiddiss and Serena Yuy
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to of
    12-09-2012 04:17 AM
    Serena Yuy
    *hug* hope everything is going good for you. Sorry I haven't been around lately. I've been super busy with school. Grad work is *blech* and I sadly neglected this site :(
    Things are kind of normal other than the mass amount of stress of work and school. I'm just glad it's almost the end of the semester and then break.
    And Happy Belated Birthday! (sorry I missed it :() Hope it was a good one though :) Miss you! hope to see you soon :)
    04-27-2012 06:08 AM
    Kiddiss
    Thanks, Serena!
    Things are still SSDD, as long as I can get her to take her meds & get me to stay on my antidepressants. I'll be seeing my Fam Doc in June or July (yay,I'm going to the pit of hell {aka Phoenix} for a 4 day trip. Oh, joy). But, yeah I'm gonna ask for a prior auth to go see a shrink.
    My head feels like somebody put my brain in a blender with 1cup of glass shards, ½cup gravel, ⅔cup dog crap, ¾cup really sharp needles & a beaker full of spiders. I think that means that my brain is defective. The results are not completely conclusive until I have a shrink give my brian a good looksie x_X

How you doing? How's work? Are they letting you work the stations you're best at?
    I sure hope it works out great until you leave for school. If you decide to commute, maybe you can keep working there through Grad School *YaY!*
    ~Kat throws confetti on EVERYONE below this post!~

Opoh, sleepy pills kicking in. Talk with you again soon (I hope!)
    *Hugs*
    Kat >^..^<
    04-22-2012 01:18 AM
    Serena Yuy
    *hug* I hope everything gets better for you soon and you feel better soon :)
    03-09-2012 02:50 AM
    Kiddiss
    You are very welcome, my dear ^_^
    03-09-2012 02:27 AM
    Serena Yuy
    ^_^ Thank you soo much :) You are awesome ^^
    03-08-2012 02:00 PM
    Serena Yuy
    I don't have any of the items yet ^^" I kept forgetting to do the thingy.
    03-08-2012 01:51 AM
    Kiddiss
    Which ones do you not have yet?
    03-08-2012 01:16 AM
    Serena Yuy
    I sowwies! I forgot about it ^^"
    03-08-2012 12:24 AM
    Kiddiss
    *pokes* you never got back to me regarding the event items. *sad face*
All content is copyright © 2010 - 2024 Trisphee.com
FAQ | E-Mail | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Forum Rules
Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr