Not Logged In
Conversation Between Bonnie and littl3chocobo
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to of
    05-17-2013 04:40 AM
    littl3chocobo
    well i know why i never got a reply XD
    05-15-2013 05:14 PM
    littl3chocobo
    your job sounds very fun and you seem to be having success<3 how long have you been filming professionally?
    05-15-2013 07:39 AM
    Bonnie
    (goin offline for a bit, WAY too sleepy, but I'll try to be back on again)
    05-15-2013 07:36 AM
    Bonnie
    made a few shorts, a commercial or two, two music videos, one full length video concert, (all of those were for very small bands) one small budget feature length, some short skits. currently working on two more feature lengths, when we find time...
    05-15-2013 07:32 AM
    littl3chocobo
    oh neat~ what kind of gigs do you generally run? and have you made any shorts/films/commercials?
    05-15-2013 07:30 AM
    Bonnie
    We have a small independent film company, so it'd be most of the stuff we use for that.
    I really wouldn't have to take all of that up there (don't have to take any now, which is obviously a relief)
    since I'd just have to mount mics under the gazebo and set up stationary cameras. No special mounts or lighting or anything...
    05-15-2013 07:24 AM
    littl3chocobo
    holy crap..... i was thinking at most a few hundred bucks since perfectly good equip is manageable for about 600
    05-15-2013 07:23 AM
    Bonnie
    It's about $4-6k worth of stuff I'd have to take up there. I really need insurance on it anyway in case it gets damaged, but we just don't....
    05-15-2013 07:18 AM
    littl3chocobo
    and i am sure for free XD

you have to have a special insurance for your equipment?
    05-15-2013 07:17 AM
    Bonnie
    Well my boyfriend was supposed to be the videographer and I'd have to edit it later, but thankfully I don't have to do that now because we don't have liability insurance in that state for our equipment, which the venue requires, and I didn't really want to do it and I guess she didn't want or need a video in the first place... I'm pretty glad for that since she's had me make a ton of random stuff already.
All content is copyright © 2010 - 2024 Trisphee.com
FAQ | E-Mail | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Forum Rules
Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr
Return to top