Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In
Conversation Between Fenris and Anonymous
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to of
    06-06-2014 05:31 PM
    Fenris
    Now that I have more time im doing what I can :)
    06-06-2014 05:20 PM
    Anonymous
    Yeah, it happens. It's respectable that you could admit that you needed to do that. I'm glad to see that things are getting better for you though and that you're still here. :)
    06-06-2014 05:16 PM
    Fenris
    Toho is, hes a coder so that helps. I really didn't want to step down but it really wasnt fair that I was never here, that i wasnt making the money to get things moving on it etc.
    06-06-2014 05:07 PM
    Anonymous
    That's good to hear! Who is running the site then if you're not? I never thought in a million years that you would step down.
    06-06-2014 05:05 PM
    Fenris
    Things looking up is good! I've had a lot of ups and downs, but things seem to be getting better now.
    06-06-2014 04:57 PM
    Anonymous
    Yeah, I bet! I've been doing really well actually. I ended up leaving school again, and working full time. I got a promotion and started dating this guy about a year and a half ago and now I'm a home owner! I bought my first home two weeks ago. It's been a crazy time these past two years for me too. Things overall are finally starting to look up though. :)
    06-06-2014 04:52 PM
    Fenris
    For the most part yet. Last 2 years has been really busy. But for the most part im the same, just busy xD What about you?
    06-06-2014 04:47 PM
    Anonymous
    Oh wow. That's a lot of hours! I didn't even know that you stepped down. I've been so out of the loop. o-o Are things going well with you though?
    06-06-2014 04:43 PM
    Fenris
    I was working 80+ hour weeks for months on end and I couldnt be here and at work at the same time. Im sure it really didn't help. I finally had to make the hard choice to step down as its owner. But I have more time now so i've started pixeling again.
    06-06-2014 04:41 PM
    Anonymous
    Yeah, it made me really sad to come on today and not see very many members on... Hopefully it does pick up. I'm glad to see it's still around though!
All content is copyright © 2010 - 2024 Trisphee.com
FAQ | E-Mail | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Forum Rules
Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr
Return to top