Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In
Conversation Between Leah and Mal Kapwn
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to of
    02-19-2013 09:24 AM
    Mal Kapwn
    Paha, I did the same thing for months xD I've only just recently begun posting again.
    02-19-2013 08:07 AM
    Leah
    elloooooooo 8D I only come on here to check the crane now lolol
    02-18-2013 09:15 PM
    Mal Kapwn
    I see you.
    08-20-2012 12:16 AM
    Leah
    I don't personally, no. I don't know much about online schooling but I don't think I'd have the willpower to stick to it if I had to rely on myself to allocate my own time slots to do stuff in.
    08-19-2012 11:55 PM
    Mal Kapwn
    Right? LEAH YOU MUST BE DECISIVE. Truth be told I still don't know what I want to be -- so much has changed in the last year for me though that I know I really need to pick something and start for it. Although no matter what I choose, for the most part anyway, the first four years of college is almost always the same -- just the basics. So I need to get those out of the way. I'd like to do it online but it's hard to find one that's accredited. Do you have online schooling?
    08-19-2012 11:49 PM
    Leah
    I don't know. D8
    I'm not confident enough in my abilities to be able to say 'I WANT TO DO THIS AS A CAREER'. orz
    08-19-2012 11:42 PM
    Mal Kapwn
    Funny how the news twists shit. All the time. It's funny to watch one network and then switch to the other and see the different versions of an event. Pah.

I can see dropping it for that reason. What are you planning on being?
    08-19-2012 11:17 PM
    Leah
    The big looting riots last year? They were just fuckwits thinking they could steal stuff. It started over someone that was killed by a policeman but then it ended up being escalated by morons without any sort of cause.

With art, it doesn't really help that I was never actually taught how to paint properly (or draw people, for that matter) so I felt a bit limited when we were asked to do paintings. :u Plus it ate into my time a lot and I had to rush a lot of homework. xD
    08-19-2012 11:07 PM
    Mal Kapwn
    Oh yeah, I remember when they showed that on CNN. Lots of riots and strikes caused by that increase if I remember right.
    Wow that sounds like a waste of time. I mean, art seems way too opinionated to teach, to an extent. I could understand art history, but damn.
    08-19-2012 11:02 PM
    Leah
    The shitty government have made uni fees increase significantly and I don't really know what I want to do so I wouldn't want to waste all that money. |D
    And art at college is nowhere near as enjoyable as it was at high school for me. A lot of the artist research is like... really pretentious to me. Like one guy I researched literally did just a few strokes of paint and it was supposedly brilliant? pffffffff I don't think so.
All content is copyright © 2010 - 2024 Trisphee.com
FAQ | E-Mail | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Forum Rules
Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr
Return to top