Not Logged In
Conversation Between Ginger and momo the peachy
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to of
    04-15-2013 10:36 PM
    Ginger
    Where you be, momo? D:
    09-15-2012 08:08 AM
    momo the peachy
    Yeah, the game is pretty good. Why it took Trisphee two years to make, is anyone's guess. So, how have you been?
    09-12-2012 01:21 AM
    Ginger
    Management sounds like it would be a good personal life-learning class. I'm loving this new game thinger. It's great for lurkers like myself, lol.
    09-12-2012 01:12 AM
    momo the peachy
    Yes, I noticed. The crane game, I played a won a few prizes, so that was nice. I might go for another course after this one is finished. I'm thinking of a Diploma of Management next.
    09-08-2012 10:16 PM
    Ginger
    Not a lot has changed actually, but things are in the works. I'll be moved into a bigger area with more opportunity (finally), and hopefully starting college in the spring. I might take non-credit courses in the meantime as a time-filler and to get used to being at a school again. It would be nice to familiarize myself with the place before taking on a full dedication to going for a degree.

I'm hardly on Crysandrea for that reason also. I just bug hunt there for the most part too.
    09-08-2012 03:19 AM
    momo the peachy
    Yeah, I've been alright. Haven't been sick for a while, so that's good. What kinds of things has changed? I will be looking for a job once my Diploma is finished. :) I sometimes pop on Crys, but only to hunt for bugs, as there isn't a lot to do there, either.
    09-01-2012 08:00 PM
    Ginger
    Sounds like you've been keeping yourself well occupied :) How have you been besides busy? Some things have changed in the community and I think things are looking up.

I've been alright. Still looking for a job so that I'll have money to check myself in to a doctor who takes me seriously, and to get my teeth cleaned. Do you still go on Crys often?
    09-01-2012 10:09 AM
    momo the peachy
    Hey Ginger. :3 Yeah, other than chatting to you, I don't come on Trisphee at all. Plus, I've been studying hard for my diploma, so I've kinda been busy with that. :) How have you been? Hope your health is good.

-Momo-
    08-05-2012 05:38 PM
    Ginger
    Miss you momo <3
    07-07-2012 03:24 PM
    Ginger
    Thanks! 8D What have you been up to?
All content is copyright © 2010 - 2024 Trisphee.com
FAQ | E-Mail | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Forum Rules
Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr
Return to top