Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In
Conversation Between CycloneKira and littl3chocobo
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to of
    01-18-2016 12:45 PM
    CycloneKira
    There's a lot of detail there. Best to put it in a PM. I'll send you all the answers tomorrow (got this chainsaw of a headache at the moment, so I'm not feeling up to writing it)
    01-18-2016 11:06 AM
    littl3chocobo
    possibly

why are they possessing him? how are they both doing it at the same time? how is he able to resist them both? what purpose is there for three beings to share one body? what is the conflict between the angel and demon? what would the person he meet up with be able to do as far as a resolution goes?

and from a writers place;
    are we writing out 6 chars then? of the three who would get priority as the 'main' storyline? is this a religious story(since those are religious creatures)? would this be high fantasy or current-times with a fantastical element?
    01-18-2016 10:45 AM
    CycloneKira
    I have an idea.

There's a man who's been possessed by two spirits, an angel and a demon, and the conflict between the two spirits is tearing him apart. So he trudges on through life until he meets another man in a similar situation.

How does that sound?
    01-18-2016 12:13 AM
    littl3chocobo
    it is easier to say what i won't do XD basically i am cool with everything except for slice-of-life, school, and hero-fantasy
    01-17-2016 11:13 PM
    CycloneKira
    Right :) So what genres are you interested in playing? I like incorporating some action into my RPs.
    01-17-2016 08:57 PM
    littl3chocobo
    same still applies, i only play male and for the sake of avoiding concerning stereotypes and lack of general understanding i would really prefer my partner play male as well
    01-17-2016 12:58 PM
    CycloneKira
    I've done that pairing before, but I gotta say, I'm not that experienced.
    What about action-related?
    01-17-2016 09:27 AM
    littl3chocobo
    only if it has a purpose, i do not do romance for romance's sake even in romantic-themed rps XD those tend to just flit around being coochie-coo then get dropped out of boredom, there needs to be more to it, something to make up the heft (like cake does with romance being the icing, you cannot have just a plate full of icing)

i think i should mention now i only do m/m mxm and m&m
    01-17-2016 09:22 AM
    CycloneKira
    Well, I don't really have any cravings at the moment. I'd love to hear any that you might have. Are you into romance?
    01-17-2016 05:54 AM
    littl3chocobo
    pffft, like 5 years and 2 of them were just me dicking about learning how to write, hahaha

min 3 sentances max 3 paras, less than three i can't really reply but past three it's all fluff XD

well, are there some non-fandom interests itching to be had? i'd be happy to give this a try if you would like<3
All content is copyright © 2010 - 2024 Trisphee.com
FAQ | E-Mail | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Forum Rules
Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr
Return to top