Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In
Conversation Between #FFFFFF and Gladde
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to of
    12-06-2010 06:27 PM
    Gladde
    *comforts art thread* She's coming little one...don't worry!

XD
    12-06-2010 06:26 PM
    #FFFFFF
    Oh my. I forgot all about my art thread... x.x;; [/scurries off to see it] xD
    12-06-2010 06:25 PM
    Gladde
    Haha, I did actually post in your art thread. Is there some place that you like to chat more than others?

And yes, I would have a lot of money if we were chatting in the forums---and have added out posts to the posting goal/contest.
    12-06-2010 06:20 PM
    #FFFFFF
    xD Well that sucks... You should chat more. ;] You should chat with me in a thread instead of on profiles... Then you'd have a lot of money. ^^ Because we've been talking a lot. xD
    12-06-2010 06:17 PM
    Gladde
    I haven't had a whole lot of money on hand, especially since I have been chatting less than when I first joined. *thinks of the lovely 6k she once had*
    12-06-2010 06:14 PM
    #FFFFFF
    xD I only got one because I was simply too... Busy last month to take the time to buy more. I actually had the money to get more too.
    12-06-2010 06:12 PM
    Gladde
    Yup. I tried for two, but I had too much HW that occupied my time. I liked the arm and scarf poses.
    12-06-2010 05:05 PM
    #FFFFFF
    xD What was last month's? The Nomad? I think I only got one of those too. D: Oops.
    12-06-2010 05:02 PM
    Gladde
    The one for this month is awesome. I liked last month's too, but I only got one. Since I want to participate in the posting goal for the event, I might be able to get a couple this time around.

I have actually liked them better than the rune ones, although the DI's for Runes (RDI should be the name for it XD) can be quite lovely.
    12-06-2010 04:57 PM
    #FFFFFF
    xD I like the DIs for the common currency too. A lot. I'm going to buy a lot of them for this month because they are just bloody awesome. >u>
All content is copyright © 2010 - 2024 Trisphee.com
FAQ | E-Mail | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Forum Rules
Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr
Return to top