Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In
Conversation Between Celeste S. and Lucid:
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to of
    10-18-2010 10:26 PM
    Lucid:
    yeah, no worries. boy troubles that I'm totally over now, and money issues that, eh, I'll figure out something.
    man, I'm so bad about procrastinating, I'd hate to have so many essays to write because I know I'd put them all off. D:
    10-18-2010 09:07 PM
    Celeste S.
    i hope it isn't too stressful now. right now, i'm on Fall break, a grand total of 2 days and it's being spent on a research essay, art history essay, and 2 essays for my foreign language class. totally happy i didn't procrastinate on them or i'd be totally stressed too~
    10-17-2010 02:33 AM
    Lucid:
    I've been alright. the last couple days have been stressful, but last night and today were really great. I carved pumpkins with my friends today and it was really fun. C:
    10-16-2010 09:26 PM
    Celeste S.
    i see. same for me. when it comes to school work, i just couldn't concentrate. like now, i'm supposed to be doing a research essay, but i just cannot focus.

so, how's it been going?
    10-09-2010 08:31 PM
    Lucid:
    I never had ADHD, though, I just couldn't ever focus on anything at all. I never focused on my school work and could sit and do nothing for hours.
    10-09-2010 08:22 PM
    Celeste S.
    xDD i think ADD was just used because kids are hyper.
    yeah, ADD was never officially diagnosed so it's hard knowing if you actually have it.
    10-09-2010 07:58 PM
    Lucid:
    My mommy said I had ADD when I was younger too! but I don't think you're supposed to be able to grow out of it, so I don't really know. it was never officially diagnosed or anything.
    10-09-2010 07:46 PM
    Celeste S.
    i tend to get bored easily. *sigh* a curse~ mom said i had ADD when i was younger, so maybe it's back. xD

i know very few people from other sites. though, when i recognize someone i've talked to, i tend to find where they are posting at the moment. then there will be at least one person i can converse with.~
    10-09-2010 07:34 PM
    Lucid:
    jibber-jabber is definitely the biggest thread. I love it, but then again I rarely get ignored. I post around so much, everyone seems to know me and welcome me into conversations.
    that, and I just go post somewhere else when the current topic doesn't interest me. XD

I can understand sticking to smaller hangouts with people you know better, because that's all I ever managed to do on other sites. I've been here so long, sometimes I forget that.
    10-09-2010 07:30 PM
    Celeste S.
    come to think of it, i believe other sites also have a sort of new posts button. it is a wonder it's not used as much.

yeah, i've noticed the clique-mentality on other sites. it makes it hard to stay in the conversation when you tend to be ignored the whole time. lol, that thread is pretty big. it might be the largest thread~
All content is copyright © 2010 - 2024 Trisphee.com
FAQ | E-Mail | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Forum Rules
Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr
Return to top