Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In
Conversation Between Darth Vader and Epic Rave Monster
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to of
    12-08-2012 12:26 AM
    Epic Rave Monster
    Wait.. Can you give me your Facebook? I don't want to add the wrong people.
    12-02-2012 01:34 AM
    Epic Rave Monster
    Yup! It was my birthday. (Day's over now.) Thank you. ^ ^

I haven't seen A at all.. But he does have history, it seems.

Ah. Okay. If so, then the anime was about to end soon, anyway. It didn't get too far. All my favorite characters died, though...

Ah.. I think he did retire. I don't know much about it.

Sure. I have the link to my Facebook on my page. I hope everything works out in the end.
    12-01-2012 11:16 PM
    Darth Vader
    It says that it's your birthday today, too. Is it? If it is, then happy birthday.
    12-01-2012 11:12 PM
    Darth Vader
    I've actually never heard of A, either... I've actually only watched the anime up until an episode or two after Ryuzaki, like. You know. And Near and Mello enter the picture. I've wanted to continue watching it, but I don't know if I will. Not because I don't like it or anything, I love it, just not watching it because of certain reasons.

I actually don't watch much WWE anymore... I haven't watched an entire episode for maybe a year or two, but I still keep a bit of interest in Kane. What happened to the Undertaker? Did he retire or quit or something? :s Daniel Bryan was always one of my favorite newer wrestlers on WWE, too, when they had that whole Nexus thing going on.

I'm actually leaving Trisphee... I guess you managed to message me just in time. I don't think I will ever come back because of personal reasons... would you want to keep in touch other than Trisphee? I have a Skype and a Facebook if you would.
    12-01-2012 05:00 AM
    Epic Rave Monster
    Yes. Him and A. But A decided to take his own life, and Beyond went nuts. Beyond only shows up in the novel, so not many people do know about him.

Ooh... I wonder how far you did see. I don't want to give you too many spoilers.

Ah. Yes. The Undertaker. It sucks that he's no longer on there. But Daniel Bryan will take care of him, so I guess it's okay. And no. I have not heard of them.

o.o Did you leave this account? ..
    11-26-2012 07:41 AM
    Darth Vader
    They really are amazing; I love L, though I haven't gotten to watch the entire Death Note series yet. I also haven't been able to read the manga or anything, but I've looked into the anime itself quite a bit. I've never heard of Beyond Birthday, but I looked it up -- apparently, Beyond Birthday was supposed to be the second child who was to be the successor of L if he died?

Kane was always one of my favorite wrestlers; dark and brooding. I also love The Undertaker, but prolly not as much as Kane ever since he got his mask back. Speaking of dark wrestlers, have you ever heard of Abyss, Rellik, or Judas Mesias? They all used to be pretty big stars on TNA and all wore masks at one point; they're also all sinisterly badass as fuck.
    11-25-2012 09:43 PM
    Epic Rave Monster
    They're wicked cool, aren't they? I wanted to add Beyond Birthday, but because there's a size limit, I can't. Have you heard of him?
    11-25-2012 09:35 PM
    Darth Vader
    Dude, in regards to your signature, I absolutely love Ryuzaki and Kane.
All content is copyright © 2010 - 2024 Trisphee.com
FAQ | E-Mail | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Forum Rules
Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr
Return to top