Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In
Conversation Between Darth Vader and Pathosis
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to of
    12-01-2012 11:30 PM
    Pathosis
    I'm sorry you've decided that. :/ It'll be weird not seeing you around so much. I'd like it if you messaged me with what you have, though, so I can see what there is. I'll log onto Skype now - I always forget about it. Lol. We can chat there.
    12-01-2012 11:06 PM
    Darth Vader
    Hey, Path... I've decided to leave Trisphee. If you want any of my stuff, just let me know; I can message you everything I have, and you can pick what you want, if you like. I'll always be on Skype, too, if you want to talk or anything. I'm sorry that I never got to reply to your private message, too - I was in the middle of replying to it when my computer crashed, and it was a long reply, so I kinda just didn't want to retype everything again. .-. I have a problem with losing interest whenever I lose everything, I'm sorry.

I remember you said specifically that you liked KoRn, Disturbed, and Lamb of God, though, and they are some of my favorite bands ever. KoRn was actually the band that got me into metal, and then I expanded my metal horizons a couple years or so later. Ensiferum is pretty amazingly badass, too.

Hope to talk with you sometime, Path. It was fun on Trisphee while it lasted. I don't think I will come back.
    11-21-2012 10:09 PM
    Darth Vader
    I know, like, when you said that, I thought you meant this Piglit. xD

Oh, yeah, hicks... plenty of hicks here in Maine. Eugh. >n> Lot of rednecks, too... WHY GOD. At least you just live in a hick town; imagine living in a hick state. xD

And yeah, the, like, crappy papier-mâché kindergarten-made headdresses, lmao. And having to put their hand up and go "hao." xD

Yeah, like, I bot the Bat Swarm from Daigotsu, but they just gave it to me willingly, just... ;~; DON'T JUDGE ME.

I might come back to Trisphee in the future, but then again, I may not leave... it's just something I'm considering based on certain thingies, but yeah, BEST NOT BE SELLIN' ANY OF MY CRAP TO TURN A PROFIT, BRO. xD Demon-looking avatars are amazing. If I end up staying, I'd like to buy one or two more Spirit of Treacheries. >3>
    11-21-2012 05:12 PM
    Pathosis
    Yeaaaaaah. I think the person who put America's Thanksgiving so late into the year was just a piglet. >>

LOL. There are hicks here, but not really red-necks. People call our town a hick town because we're surrounded by farm land and most people that live here are blue collar or farmers.

Lmao. You're forgetting about your paper feather headdress. xD

If the bundle is already broken up because someone doesn't want to sell certain items, I think it's alright to buy individually.
    Daigotsu sold you that Bat Swarm though. :p

If you ever decide to come back to Trisphee in the future (if you decide to leave), you can bet your ass I'll give you back any items you might want that you've given me.
    I like evil-looking avatars~ demons and shit. >]

Lol. You're welcome!
    11-21-2012 04:52 PM
    Darth Vader
    You were also my 50th visitor comment! :U

Thank you for the 40 Anka Tokens, lawl. xD
    11-21-2012 04:51 PM
    Darth Vader
    [two messages because first one was too long xD]

And maybe if I do decide to do what I told you in my message, I'll let you have it; it's probably one of my favorite items that I currently own right now. I just love evil-looking stuff, what can I say? owo;

Yeah, I thought so. xD I've been here less than a month, and I've been trying to learn as much as I can. ;n;
    11-21-2012 04:50 PM
    Darth Vader
    Yeah, October does make more sense, but I guess the American holiday people who put holidays on calendars thought it'd be too much to have two major holidays in the same month, ya know? xD

And yeah, no one likes a hardcore 'MURCIN or 'NADIAN. I also just pictured a Canadian redneck. lol wut.

Oh, really? xD And lolyeah, brb putting on my face paint and moccasins and smoking my pipe and Indian war crying by flapping an open palm in front of my mouth ahpahpahpahpahp xD

Oh, yeah, I'd feel bad about buying separate items from full bundles, too - except I wanted to buy Axel's Bat Swarm from a full bundle one time, I've recently changed my mindset about it. I try to buy separate items from bundles only if the bundle itself is missing items already.
    11-21-2012 04:18 PM
    Pathosis
    Hahaha, yeah, we just have it earlier because of reasons I don't know. But it's always made sense to me for it to be in October, since that's harvest season.
    I /am/ patriotic, I'm proud of my country, but I'm not gonna go all Red Neck and get in anyone's face about it. xD

I was thinking of those historic re-enactments when I said that. xDDD
    I don't really know anyone that does that, no worries. Those would be weird friends if they actually did that.
    Even if it's socially acceptable, it still irks me how they dress up the Natives. It's a bit racist.

Ah, I have a bunch of full bundles. I like buying them in full instead of breaking the items up, because it kinda screws over anyone that wants to buy a full bundle from someone and gets told there are items missing.
    ...I'd love another Spirit of Treachery. >>;; Who wouldn't? Lmao. It's an awesome item.
    Yeah, I knew that's why you said I had two. :p Hey, I've been here for less than 3 months and I'm still learning, no worries~
    11-21-2012 03:16 PM
    Darth Vader
    Oh, that sounds absolutely no different than an American Thanksgiving; I guess you really do just have it earlier. :P Aw, how can you not be patriotic? FUCK YEA 'MURCA. Or in this case, FUCK YEA CEN'DUH. xD

And lol who dresses up as a pilgrim for Thanksgiving
    OH GOD DO YOU KNOW PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY DO THAT
    The only time that seems, like, socially acceptable is at some sort of "Oh ye old tiem histories of Thanksgiving let us gather and eat turkey and take the land from the Indians."

And nice, I think the only full bundle I have is Haryn's Bundle. :I Do you have full bundles, too, or just select items from them? Did you want another Spirit of Treachery, or just one? I'm thinking of giving some of my stuff away, and yeah, I totally thought you had two because of the tail, lol. I need to learn my Trisphee items better, I guess. :P
    11-21-2012 02:28 AM
    Pathosis
    Lol. I can see where you got that from.

Uhmmm, nope, not really. Usually we just eat with family, go to my cousins or my aunts or something.
    And we're neighbours, our Thanksgiving isn't any different except we're not so...Patriotic.
    And we don't dress up in pilgrim and stereotypical Native clothing, which...kind of bothers me incredibly.
    ><;;;

Oh, I have all the bundles now. >>;; From the Event Shop. But the ones I have equipped are the Ascended Fenrir and Dejected Zephyr.
    And I only bought one Spirit of Treachery. The wings are from it.
    The tail is from Devilish Desires.
All content is copyright © 2010 - 2024 Trisphee.com
FAQ | E-Mail | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Forum Rules
Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr
Return to top