Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In
Conversation Between johnny and Demonskid
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to of
    04-18-2017 02:13 PM
    johnny
    When I get home from work I'll try to do some research for you. c: just send me a private message here on Trisphee to remind me, and maybe include some stuff you're looking for in a job to narrow it down?
    04-18-2017 01:51 PM
    Demonskid
    *A* how does one find jobs like that? when ever i search for stuff like that i get those fake jobs ._.
    04-18-2017 12:58 PM
    johnny
    I mean remote jobs that don't necessarily need you to be in any sort of area. I used to do content writing filler for sites, just paragraphs about a certain topic to help search engines find the site, and my "boss" (actually just some dude working for the umbrella company who told me the topics to write on) was halfway across the country.
    04-18-2017 12:47 PM
    Demonskid
    In my area, there are no such jobs sadly ono
    04-18-2017 12:19 PM
    johnny
    yeah, I'm in the same boat with not driving, so I get how hard that makes things, too. I'm really sorry about your mom, though. that's incredibly tough and an unfortunate situation that the job market just doesn't understand. :c I hope you can find something that lets you work remotely, even if it's not a full-time deal?
    04-18-2017 12:11 PM
    Demonskid
    Since I don't drive, no one wants to hire me. That and my moms mental and physical state is declining fast so I have to stay with her almost 24/7 makes it hard to go out and look Dx
    04-18-2017 11:27 AM
    johnny
    I wish you luck on the job search. I know that struggle. :<
    04-18-2017 11:23 AM
    Demonskid
    I hope so. Business seems to be picking up down town so maybe one day I can get a job. ovo
    04-18-2017 11:06 AM
    johnny
    oh, well that's glum. :c I guess I hope things improve?
    04-18-2017 10:25 AM
    Demonskid
    Welcome Back! ovo
    I've been good... life sucks like usual, nothings really changed with me. I'm the same as I was ages ago. ovo
All content is copyright © 2010 - 2024 Trisphee.com
FAQ | E-Mail | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Forum Rules
Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr
Return to top