Not Logged In
Conversation Between Cheshiresneer and Rem
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to of
    09-29-2012 05:21 PM
    Cheshiresneer
    I need your help! Artsy help! Just some questions :) When you get a moment
    06-14-2012 12:56 AM
    Cheshiresneer
    I misssssh you! I'm back for a little bit...^^ My birthday is in one week! So I'm going to be creeping around more, maybe getting some aurum to get some character bday stuffs. I'm very sleepy, I hope I catch you soon!
    05-31-2012 11:55 PM
    Rem
    :D Nahhh I did! because it looks great ;D ~ but you're welcome love! And ahaha well perhaps I shall post in there so you aren't the last one there ha
    05-31-2012 11:42 PM
    Cheshiresneer
    I type too much >.> !!! Oooo thank you lovely, you didn't need to do that! <3 <3
    05-31-2012 11:41 PM
    Cheshiresneer
    It's called the Basic (or insert color here) Mesh Shirt in 'Eclectic Threads' shop. I had to go look to find it myself because I couldn't remember :3 I have a terribly memory! Yea I noticed the posting went down..I saw my name as the last posted in a lot of threads earlier, made me feel like a creeper XD

<3
    05-31-2012 11:34 PM
    Rem
    What mesh-fishnet shirt is that? -- ohhh wait I think I know what that is, okay. And shhh you're not lame at all you are quite awesome - welcome threads don't always get a lot of conversation in them after the initial hello point. (Posting has kind of went down tho since the extra aurum giveout stopped)
    05-31-2012 11:29 PM
    Cheshiresneer
    I'm like the only new person in the last week who only has a few responses in her intro post! lol I must be lame :3
    05-31-2012 11:28 PM
    Cheshiresneer
    Off the top of my head I wanted to try that mesh/fishnet shirt in violet under what I'm wearing to see if it looked as badass as I thought it would, :P I'm getting excited for those items!
    05-31-2012 11:16 PM
    Rem
    Oooop haha well hopefully you can earn it back before too long. ;D Is there anything in particular you're looking for now, item-wise?
    05-31-2012 11:10 PM
    Cheshiresneer
    lol why thank you! I'm trying to make a new character and designing my avvie around that :3 I've blown through so much Aurum today x.x; bad chesh is bad.

<3!
All content is copyright © 2010 - 2024 Trisphee.com
FAQ | E-Mail | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Forum Rules
Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr
Return to top