Not Logged In
Conversation Between Arikana and Kira Bella
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to of
    06-19-2012 12:51 AM
    Arikana
    That may time some time. Like probably a few years. >.<
    06-19-2012 12:45 AM
    Kira Bella
    Yep, did that for ya. I am thinking of just holding my pure and runes for now, untill prices work out...
    06-18-2012 11:48 PM
    Arikana
    Ahh, I'm gonna get a headache thinking about this. I'm just going go with no more overinflated buyings on my part after this rave fever one. :3

Did you change the aurum amount in the cod trade yet?
    06-18-2012 11:38 PM
    Kira Bella
    Well I know it was around 15k the last time I was here so... 20k sounds fair to me, which is what the 40 runes and 10k is. But there are very FEW items I would pay more then 20k for... But I need to get a feel for the market too. Like.. The Japan items are TOTALLY over priced for me. But that is just ME.
    06-18-2012 11:34 PM
    Arikana
    Yeah, it makes me wonder what the actual value of rave fever should be. But I don't want to have to keep asking Reyo and Nikko for an answer cause I don't want to irk them or anything, but at the same time...I don't know who I can trust on here in regards to the market.

I know I can trust Nikko cause he has, as the saying goes, practised what he preaches and he trusts Reyo, so will trust Reyo to. But everyone else, I don't know. D:
    06-18-2012 10:58 PM
    Kira Bella
    Totally ok with that. Now that I know what happened before hand I feel bad about asking for more. I didn't know that the prices werent this high in the first place <//3
    06-18-2012 10:53 PM
    Arikana
    Based on what Reyo and Nikko have said in Nikko's event thread, what would you say to lowering the aurum amount in the trade to 10k? Cause I don't wish to add to artificial inflation and I'm now like constantly worried, and possibly borderline paranoid, in that regard. >.<

So what do you say?
    06-16-2012 10:59 AM
    Arikana
    Ahh, I see.

And I replied to your post in 10kcpc charity saying if you ever wanted to sell your old stuff, namely rave fever, let me know. I'm very interested in it. :3
    06-16-2012 04:41 AM
    Kira Bella
    I thought I was posting on my mule :3
    06-14-2012 07:41 PM
    Arikana
    Mule love? owo
All content is copyright © 2010 - 2024 Trisphee.com
FAQ | E-Mail | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Forum Rules
Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr
Return to top