Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In
Conversation Between The Liztress and Arikana
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to of
    01-01-2013 11:22 PM
    Arikana
    Thanks! Happy New Years to you as well, Liz! :)
    01-01-2013 04:32 PM
    The Liztress
    Happy New Years, Ari!
    01-01-2013 04:31 PM
    The Liztress
    Exactly!
    01-01-2013 03:19 PM
    Arikana
    Yeah, pixels don't make a community, it's people that do. :3
    01-01-2013 01:41 AM
    The Liztress
    I agree with you on that. Mene can offer all the pixels it wants, if we don't have the basics (those members who made us feel at home when we first joined) then it's not going to keep us on there.

Don't get me wrong, I love the items on Mene and after finally getting my V-day hairpin, I was super happy. It's just that I couldn't share the moment with the ones who was there from the beginning.
    01-01-2013 12:10 AM
    Arikana
    Yeah, they were the ones I got used to and helped me build up the my Menewsha home, but now they're gone. It's like my Menewsha home has got some missing aspects like no bricks/walls, windows, doors, etc. D: And a house missing important parts, is not a suitable house for living in. >.<
    12-31-2012 11:10 PM
    The Liztress
    Totally. I mean, I've met some new folks who are great. But it's those people from the beginning who kept me hooked on Mene.
    12-31-2012 11:08 PM
    Arikana
    Yeah, new users on Menewsha are nice, but they just don't fill the void left by the oldbies. :| I may have gotten to accustomed to it. Then after around six to nine months from poofing from the site a second time, I come back and half everyone I knew back then was gone for the most part. It was weird. I posted a lot less afterward, and if I don't post, I eventually drift away... :| Which is why I'm making it a point to make sure I still post a good amount each day on Tris. >w<
    12-31-2012 05:54 PM
    The Liztress
    I've been that way this past year. A lot of close friends disappear and you know... The new kids there are nice but no one can replace the ones I've known since I first joined.
    12-31-2012 05:52 PM
    Arikana
    Yw. <3
    Yeah, I'm growing out of Menewsha. Another reason why I quit there a couple years ago and mainly pop on now to hunt for art or during events. XD
All content is copyright © 2010 - 2024 Trisphee.com
FAQ | E-Mail | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Forum Rules
Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr
Return to top