Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In
Conversation Between GhostAsh and Inspire
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to of
    12-02-2018 01:16 PM
    GhostAsh
    Right? So many people don't try and it's like "Dude, what the hell? Life is short! That's why you eat your cake, and be fat and sassy!" Haha! Well, either way, I'm loving that frame on your avatar! It's awesome! Awe!! Really? Your leggings sound so awesome! I should get a Christmas pair soon.
    12-02-2018 02:31 AM
    Inspire
    That's so great to hear, a lot of people don't even care about their reputation or anything anymore and it's not always depression based and I'm just like... "Don't ya'll want to live?? Just a little, come on!!" It's really sad because no one should have to give up for any reason, you know??? Ahhhh, me too!!! I have at least two pairs and all of them are like rainbow and have AMAZING patterns and I have this one new super cute Christmas pair with little corgis and presents and ahhhhhh, me too!!! I actually got super lucky and got this in the exchange, I fell in love Immediately and I don't even care what event it's from or when it came out, I just want to use it forever and ever, ahhhhhh!!!! It's so perfect for this avatar, I do so agree, hahaha.
    12-02-2018 01:55 AM
    GhostAsh
    Awe, thank you so much! I don't know if I'm a great person, but I try hard to be a good person. ^.^; I know, right? The leggings are amazing. I personally love leggings, myself. I own a pair of Halloween ones and I love it to death~ I love that frame you have. It kinda looks like your avatar is running some kind of occult shop, haha!
    12-02-2018 12:52 AM
    Inspire
    Oh, that is so totally awesome, I love it so much!!!! It's always the best to surprise people in good ways, you must be a really great person!!! You are so portraying it perfectly and my favorite part is definitely the leggings, it's the best part and they're so gorgeous, ahhhh!!!
    12-01-2018 08:01 PM
    GhostAsh
    Haha! I can't help it! I tend to just say things out of nowhere that catch people off guard that people will think is hilarious or cute. Yeah, I wanted to look all wintry for the season~
    12-01-2018 11:41 AM
    Inspire
    Hahahaha, I love the use of "you peeked right," hahahaha. It was super cute and nicely done. That's great to hear, I knew it was quite interesting!!! I love it as well, it looks very nice and I love how you went wintery with it!!!
    11-30-2018 07:59 PM
    GhostAsh
    You peeked right! I got around to reading their story, and I loved it! I wanted to use the item I was awarded right away. xD I'm also loving this light blue look that I've been rocking lately~
    11-30-2018 07:59 AM
    Inspire
    Thank you so much, this is one of my favorite hairstyles, hahaha. I love that you still have an aesthetic to your avatar!!! Also, I peek the twins, ahhhh!!
    11-30-2018 01:03 AM
    GhostAsh
    I love the red hair on your avi, by the way~
    11-26-2018 11:51 PM
    Inspire
    Oh no, I don't at all!!! I adore it in fact!!! I also adore how we have a BUNCH in common, hahaha. I just loveeeee the blues in your avatar, it's so cute right now!!!! Ahhhhh, you have an aesthetic now, a very obvious one!!!!
All content is copyright © 2010 - 2024 Trisphee.com
FAQ | E-Mail | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Forum Rules
Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr
Return to top