10-26-2012 12:55 AM
    Ginger
    It is easy to do lolol
    10-26-2012 12:43 AM
    Ice Princess
    Yeah theres been other sites I joined too but I forgot them pretty much lol
    10-26-2012 12:34 AM
    Ginger
    I'm on Ernya and Gaia as well.. not sure about the other two but I've signed up for a couple of other sites that I can't remember. It's alright though c: I mucho love the Trisphee.
    10-26-2012 12:21 AM
    Ice Princess
    I go roliana ernya (Its been so long since Ive been on gaia) And trisphee and royalcreed I love It here already Its so friendly here thats what I like the best for sure.
    10-26-2012 12:16 AM
    Ginger
    Lol same. I haven't signed up for any new sites since I pretty much made Trisphee my homeplace. It's a great little community. I think you'll really enjoy it here.
    10-26-2012 12:12 AM
    Ice Princess
    oh yes I have not been new to an avatar site In a while lol. I feel It every time I am new to the sites lol I dont mind It though And, yes the crane game has helped! I like that game I got some Items as well as currency so It helps big time along with the other people that have helped me too And, thank you very much for the welcome! ^_^
    10-26-2012 12:02 AM
    Ginger
    Yeah that is understandable. I was new once as well and it is a pain starting out, but luckily we recently got the crane game. That should really help you obtain some items you might like to have ^^
    Welcome by the way!
    10-25-2012 11:53 PM
    Ice Princess
    thank you! ^_^ I like your avatar to. Mine Is a work In progress I am new here. I am using Items I just randomly got and that were donated to me. I am not sure what type of avatar I am really after right now yet.
    10-25-2012 11:52 PM
    Ginger
    I like your color scheme :)
All content is copyright © 2010 - 2024 Trisphee.com
FAQ | E-Mail | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Forum Rules
Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr
Return to top