Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In
Conversation Between Gozed and Ginger
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to of
    09-06-2014 01:21 AM
    Gozed
    I know all too well. Either just stuff is interesting or I end up watching stuff, or even reading a book on my kindle. But yeah, I suppose I need to try to get more sleep. Talk to you later. :)
    09-06-2014 01:19 AM
    Ginger
    Lol I know that feeling. Usually it has more to do with me not going to bed yet, then turns into staying awake until 4 a.m. sometimes. The internet is too important, ya know? :P
    09-06-2014 01:14 AM
    Gozed
    Yeah, I have to be up in like 8 hours to start getting ready for work, so... I might get 4 or 5 hours of sleep once I actually get tired haha.
    09-06-2014 01:13 AM
    Ginger
    Yeah but I'm too lazy to do that right now haha. And I was just about to get off of here and watch Netflix until I dozed off. Maybe sleep is in order for me. I'll PM you my facebook.
    09-06-2014 12:51 AM
    Gozed
    Ever try just boiling the tap water and pouring it through a strainer afterwards? That's all distilled water is really.
    And we have blown up each other's visitors pages haha, we should've moved this to skype or added one another on facebook.
    09-06-2014 12:48 AM
    Ginger
    Ohhh I see. Yeah that's gonna be a pretty impressive suit when it's done.
    Cheap drinks that aren't tap water that don't make my tummy ache are my best friend. Like right now, I'm probably dehydrated. Have been the last couple of days. The milk is a week past its sell by date so time to throw that out. I'd go to the store before it closes but my car isn't working right, nor is it even here. I wouldn't make it there in time before it closes. We've got one 24-hour gas station in town, but drinks are more expensive at those places.
    09-06-2014 12:29 AM
    Gozed
    Well fog machine would give more of the chilling air look, I want the suit to be cold to the touch (without killing me inside). So what I am looking at is I need to just strip the compressor out of an AC unit, get some copper pipes and rig it up with some computer processor fans to function like mini AC units. The hardest part would be rigging it to run off lithium batteries from an old laptop.
    I'll probably end up doing that with the sodas just because I am broke haha. I can get a case of water with 30 to a package for the price of 2 bottled sodas, or a case of 12.
    And neat, I'm in the dirty south as they call it, aka Georgia.
    09-06-2014 12:24 AM
    Ginger
    Dude... that would be such a kickass cosplay. Maybe use a small, battery-powered fog machine? That might be easier.
    As for cutting back on soda, maybe drink 15 in a week instead of 30. Start small. Caffeine is an addiction and when it's completely sworn off, the body isn't used to not having that kind of stimulation. Gradually weening yourself off of it is really the best option, and more do-able.
    I live in Idaho, but looking into moving to North Dakota for better job opportunity.
    09-06-2014 12:19 AM
    Gozed
    Uuuh, I probably drink somewhere near 30 sodas a week. When I tried cutting them out I lost 10 pounds in a week but had the worst headaches I've ever had.
    I was looking at air conditioners (window units) on how they function and how much power they draw because I want to make a functioning Mr. Freeze cosplay.
    And where do you live if you have spiders everywhere? That is a place that sounds like I never want to go to.
    09-06-2014 12:17 AM
    Ginger
    I'm such an optimistic bitch haha
All content is copyright © 2010 - 2024 Trisphee.com
FAQ | E-Mail | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Forum Rules
Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr
Return to top