Not Logged In
Conversation Between Ginger and Gallagher
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to of
    08-13-2018 10:16 PM
    Ginger
    Lol! I love it
    08-12-2018 09:30 PM
    Gallagher
    if it helps, his name is shad and all he wants is to braid hair but he can't because he's incorporeal
    08-12-2018 09:29 PM
    Ginger
    I can't figure out if I want it to be a love story or a self reflection story. A soul either going into a dark state, or a soul who has broken free from it. Or one that is rescuing the other. There are many different interpretations. Maybe a short story for all three versions.
    08-12-2018 09:28 PM
    Gallagher
    all good wit me lmao, mine's not really an artistic statement, he's a character for d&d
    08-12-2018 09:25 PM
    Ginger
    Thank you, I went with a translucent feel for this spirit/soul light version. I tried making her body gradually fade out towards the bottom and I think it worked out. I was thinking of doing a side by side photo of your avatar and mine and writing a short story. Would that be alright? I'll give you credit for your creation.
    08-12-2018 09:20 PM
    Gallagher
    your background there makes for a good glow effect, really makes it feel like you're filling the space you're in
    08-12-2018 09:18 PM
    Ginger
    Wow, yes, I see what you mean. I got rid of all of the little flowers that were spread out. It looks much cleaner like this. Now it looks like dark soul and light soul have a story going on.
    08-12-2018 09:11 PM
    Gallagher
    yes mine is good because in keeping everything on and around the body connected in some fashion, it accentuates the feeling of shadow that i was going for, whereas to make a true mirror you would have to spread out your look more than you can while immitating

or something lmao

still pretty tho
    08-12-2018 09:09 PM
    Ginger
    I still like yours more <3
    08-12-2018 09:09 PM
    Gallagher
    hah, yes, the good ones do take time
All content is copyright © 2010 - 2024 Trisphee.com
FAQ | E-Mail | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Forum Rules
Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr
Return to top