Conversation Between Daigotsu and littl3chocobo
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to of
    05-03-2013 08:33 PM
    Daigotsu
    DEM SPIDERS~ <3

That's fine. Take a break as you need. :3
    05-03-2013 04:28 PM
    littl3chocobo
    also, can you send something to Viridis Aureus does not matter what but she likes blue and copper. she is one of the newbies and is a very nice girl<3
    05-03-2013 03:30 PM
    littl3chocobo
    i say good luck, other than honey who is just starting there are not too many people who do art and even come on anymore. we have newbies and we have the one person who has a history of stealing and we have espy(though yay, after nearly a year i got my order XD)
    05-03-2013 03:27 PM
    Daigotsu
    Only if you'd want. If I stick around to post, the items don't hold really anything for me. It's the people I'd come back for. I'm really tempted to just hand over the inventory to you and say: Have fun, I want art. But there are some other fantastic artists that pop up every now and then that I'd LOVE to have art from. It's a struggle in my head. Haha.
    05-03-2013 03:19 PM
    littl3chocobo
    how about this, if i can win a spot i will throw some of your items back over~ sound fair?

and i do want you to post, you have been fairly nice to me since the beginning and that definatly counts in my book for wanting you to stay
    05-03-2013 03:09 PM
    Daigotsu
    Perhaps. C: If I post, I'll get money for cheap commons or something. Also, I replied to you in my post!~
    05-03-2013 03:07 PM
    littl3chocobo
    well can you keep at least one outfit or sommat? also you should play in the corral then, i will give you love whenever i can<3
    05-03-2013 03:06 PM
    Daigotsu
    It's the site being slow and all. :C I just don't find that I have much to say. Even though I won't have items, I can still pop on and chat. I just won't look like anything. Haha.
    05-03-2013 03:02 PM
    littl3chocobo
    of course outsite of trying to pitch;

;x; why are you leaving us? where else are you at now? any way i can convince you to not be bored with us?
All content is copyright © 2010 - 2024 Trisphee.com
FAQ | E-Mail | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Forum Rules
Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr
Return to top