Not Logged In
Conversation Between Fizzyology and Ashurato
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to of
    07-16-2011 11:38 AM
    Ashurato
    I see a Fizzeh!
    05-23-2011 03:45 PM
    Fizzyology
    yes the chipmunks do hold a soft spot in my heart lol. I just don't like the voice actors so annoying D:

Every time I actually get to see her, I make sure to punch her in the arm XD not too hard mind you but still
    05-23-2011 03:43 PM
    Ashurato
    I luff dem chipmunks!
    And your cousin... *snarls in jealousy*
    05-23-2011 03:31 PM
    Fizzyology
    lol oh god the chipmunks D: they fought over me when I was there. I almost fell down because they were pulling on me so much XD

My cousin got this gold key that lets her and her family go to Disney land for free for life just because she was like the the millionth or some other number person who went in, the lucky punk D: lol
    05-23-2011 03:28 PM
    Ashurato
    We have Six Flags near where we live too, but we've only ever gone once. Dunno, Disneyland just seems more appealing to us.

Must be the chipmunks.
    05-23-2011 03:25 PM
    Fizzyology
    D: Lucky! I only went there once...when I was 16 lol. I'm stuck in Texas so I don't have the ability to go all the time lol. Hell I don't even have the time and money to even go to Six Flags and we live only about 20 minutes away D:
    05-23-2011 03:23 PM
    Ashurato
    Hubby works one day of the weekend, so he's usually resting the other day. We do go to Disneyland pretty often since we have passes.
    05-23-2011 03:22 PM
    Fizzyology
    lol a never ending cycle of sleep and work eh? I don't let Rand sleep in on the weekends, because I barely get to see him on the weekdays, so I make him socialize with me XD
    05-23-2011 03:20 PM
    Ashurato
    Oh, I do. What I can remember of them anyway. I usually hole up like a turtle during the weekends and just sleep them away. Next thing I know, it's Monday again.
    05-23-2011 03:19 PM
    Fizzyology
    That's got to suck D: At least Rand gets Saturday and Sunday off. What about you?
All content is copyright © 2010 - 2024 Trisphee.com
FAQ | E-Mail | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Forum Rules
Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr
Return to top