Batty
    Thank youuuuu!!!
    03-16-2018 04:41 PM
    Ginger
    Love your avi Batterz <3

Your ponytail is freakin' amazing.
    03-12-2017 02:28 PM
    Ginger
    I didn't mean to claim 3 on my taxes when I first started at my job. When it came time to renew our W-2's, I claimed 1, and then the HR person quit. My job never inserted that I wanted to claim 1, so it was left at 3 again. Coltin also claimed 3 because a coworker of his said it was a good idea lol..... Now we'll both be claiming 1 and everything will be grand again, but right now it just sucks.

Me either really xD So I'll message you later on today <3

Ah, one of those days... I understand where you're coming from. Memory lane isn't too kind to me either and it worsens with anxiety. It's unnecessary worry over shit that's done and over with and I remind myself that I just need to move on from it, but I do have days when it feels like I can't shake away the past. *hugs* <3 Trisphee has missed you!
    03-12-2017 02:13 PM
    Batty
    Dude, Anxiety. I wish I could gouge its existence out with rusty knives and spoons.. ><

Damn, thats awful... why do you owe so much? =O

And YAYYY!!! I don't talk to nearly enough people anymore, so you can legit message me always, and I'll be a happy bats xD <3 <3 YAY FREE COFFEE!!
    .... eh... I'm not so great this morning, but its all of my own making, so xD I can't really bitch about it TOO bad. Other than forcefully putting myself down memory lane though, I'm okay
    03-12-2017 02:09 PM
    Ginger
    It's just anxiety. No big deal. xD

And we owe a total of $3,000 in taxes before the deadline next month. So we have that going for us. Nothing to stress about, really. It's *only* $3,000. xDDD

I'm down to bitch about life on messenger whenever. We're about to have breakfast then claim our free coffees. I had some stamp cards saved for times like these. How are you this morning?
    03-12-2017 02:05 PM
    Batty
    Awww.. why are you sad? You wanna talk about it at all? =O
    Messenger is always open for you, my dear. <3 We can bitch and scream about life xDD
    03-12-2017 02:00 PM
    Ginger
    Lol I'm dying inside but I'm still a rainbow, so everything is all good xD
    03-12-2017 01:40 PM
    Batty
    At least you look amazing xDD
    03-10-2017 04:25 PM
    Ginger
    Unfortunately, same xD
    03-10-2017 03:10 PM
    Batty
    Honestly? I feel like screaming RN xD;