Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In
Conversation Between arcius and Ginger
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to of
    12-16-2017 11:58 AM
    Ginger
    Wow, it definitely sounds like you've been busy between working two jobs. That will be me soon as well. I'm working part time and I'm getting another part time job for when season slows down and they reduce my hours. It's worth it though to live down here. My bills are basically the same as they were where I came from, but I make more down here in Florida. I'm really happy that I made the move. I still have plans to go to school for either Finance or Dental Hygiene. The healthcare field is booming and that's borderline healthcare, and it pays well wherever I decide to live.
    12-15-2017 10:15 PM
    arcius
    No problem! I've been pretty good though, working almost constantly now though, went from working two jobs that took up 100% of my time, more or less, to still working two jobs, however, one job gives me a bit more time for the other *u* this year is close to being done tho, yes, thank goodness. What about you, lovely? o:
    12-15-2017 08:56 PM
    Ginger
    Dank you ;) How have you been?! The year is almost over already
    12-15-2017 02:57 AM
    arcius
    You have a painfully cute avatar right meow, oh man ;o;
    04-30-2017 12:45 PM
    Ginger
    Hahaha yeah same, but I'd like to stay in the health care field. It's very rewarding. I go home and I feel great about what I've done to help other people.
    04-30-2017 09:03 AM
    arcius
    Yeah, I know that feel. lol I grew up in a fairly broke family, so figuring out how to work with what you got in pocket became a strong suit of mine pretty quickly lol I want to get into business, because I want to have more that I can work with in pocket, but that's pretty well err'ones dream xD
    04-26-2017 08:37 PM
    Ginger
    I really wanted to go into Business when I was in high school, but finances have never really worked out for the better for me. I've always just done what I could with what I have and I'm still here, so I feel I must be doing something right.
    04-17-2017 10:43 PM
    arcius
    Hah, the competition will kill me but it'll keep me on my toes. And the marketing one is super exciting to me. I discovered in recent years that I'm really business oriented, and can throw together a business plan in a super short period of time and it turn out nicely. Like, it's something that comes naturally to me lol
    work is work tho regardless of what it is
    04-17-2017 05:32 PM
    Ginger
    Admin jobs are pretty stable, but there's a lot of competition for them. Marketing has such a great outlook. Both of those career paths seems like great choices. As for me, I'm 25 and applying for housekeeping jobs xD
    04-16-2017 01:45 PM
    arcius
    ooo, that'll be interesting! I've been trying to finish highschool then plan on getting into either network administration, or marketing. One or the other and I'll be happy lol
All content is copyright © 2010 - 2024 Trisphee.com
FAQ | E-Mail | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Forum Rules
Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr
Return to top