Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In
Conversation Between Fallen and Gallagher
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to of
    06-01-2012 12:24 PM
    Gallagher
    It's truuue. I cycle through the same sets of names myself... Pretty much all of them based off of OCs, so they're easy to remember. xD
    06-01-2012 12:22 PM
    Fallen
    Thank you! I'm glad it seems fancy. xD This is a nickname taken from my very, very old username FallenAngel. There's so much I could say about that old username that my head could pop! *brain implosion*

I kept it for old-time's sake and to be recognized in avatar communities. I tried changing my username once. It... was very, very awkward. More awkward than I would have imagined. xD It's funny how used to a name you get, on- or offline. *nod* o 3o
    06-01-2012 12:01 PM
    Gallagher
    o 3 o I like one word names like yours, too, though. All fancy and legit. unf.
    06-01-2012 11:57 AM
    Fallen
    That they are!
    06-01-2012 11:52 AM
    Gallagher
    Haha, yeah. I have a thing for interesting real names. They're so fabulous. 8D
    06-01-2012 11:50 AM
    Fallen
    That's what I was beginning to believe (the real name point). That's a pretty cool OC name then. : D
    05-31-2012 08:36 PM
    Gallagher
    Ahh, well, it is a real name. Not a common one, granted, but you can find it here and there. It happens to be my OC's surname. I love hearing places it's used though. xD
    05-31-2012 08:08 PM
    Fallen
    Hah, the character who's name is Gallagher on that game is generally a jerk and seemingly cowardice (though it is hinted that he holds extreme power). I thought it would have been comical had someone who played the game and knew his personality used the name and/or liked him for his bluntness. xD

I am curious, though: where did you get your username? o: It's a name I've only heard of once and has a way of being spelt that I love. *is a dork for name spelling*
    05-31-2012 07:23 PM
    Gallagher
    Heh. I'm afraid not. I guess there's a connection I'm unaware of? 8D
    05-31-2012 07:11 PM
    Fallen
    You! I must ask... your username. Was it inspired by a game called Vindictus?
All content is copyright © 2010 - 2024 Trisphee.com
FAQ | E-Mail | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Forum Rules
Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr
Return to top