Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In
Conversation Between Glass Heart and littl3chocobo
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to of
    08-07-2013 12:21 AM
    Glass Heart
    same here

nods, yeah hmm will have to get a new nib so I can ink it if I remember though I may need to do the wash first before I ink it so it doesn't smear...
    08-04-2013 04:33 PM
    littl3chocobo
    as often as i can XD

nice, i hope you do too~ then you can share it
    08-04-2013 11:29 AM
    Glass Heart
    =)
    was doodling a tiger though didn't finish it only have a light basic outline of it, hopes to get it painted at some point ^-^
    so do you draw often?
    08-03-2013 09:39 PM
    littl3chocobo
    true, moved back in with my folks now i do most of my art on the bed too XD
    08-03-2013 09:36 PM
    Glass Heart
    ends up drawing on my bed again in any case ^-^ easiest thing I can do until I can get my own place
    08-01-2013 11:36 PM
    Glass Heart
    getting another desk and a good chair to go with it is the hard part
    I guess I could paint again in watercolor since last time I did that I just sat on my bed and painted... just not oil painting since it uses some chemicals I wouldn't want on there...
    we have some dropcloth around here actually.. maybe able to come up with something...
    07-31-2013 11:02 PM
    littl3chocobo
    all you need is a desk and a dropcloth, you can clear the desk and lay down the cloth and it would work beautifully, i had to do that when i ran out of room at my old house
    07-31-2013 10:34 PM
    Glass Heart
    neat, hmm really wish I had a place I could start painting in again, had a spot but others took over it... would really want to paint on some slate... something I'd really like to try... wants to try and paint a wolf or something at the moment hmmm...
    07-30-2013 10:17 PM
    littl3chocobo
    it is indeed~
    07-30-2013 10:07 PM
    Glass Heart
    smiles neat I think those are actually pretty calming colors
    took me a little bit to find the blue fairy as I spaced out for a moment and was distracted by the green =)

well I guess I could count red as a favorite if I counted the top three of mine, blue, silver and dark red

hmm is that gray image of slate? reminds me of some roofing my uncle gave me to paint on
All content is copyright © 2010 - 2024 Trisphee.com
FAQ | E-Mail | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Forum Rules
Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr
Return to top