Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In
Conversation Between Jurinjo and ShatteredAngel
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to of
    04-15-2013 07:24 PM
    ShatteredAngel
    ~Finds a stick and pokes Jurin-kun with it before quickly hiding said stick and smiles innocently~ Hello~ Just though I would pop by and see how you are as I've not heard from you for a while
    12-30-2012 01:29 PM
    ShatteredAngel
    I love that song!! For me it's not Christmas unless I've heard it atleast once, I know all of the female part ^^
    12-29-2012 04:51 PM
    Jurinjo
    Can i say Fairytale of New York is a good song to sing drunk? I just heard it for the first time.
    11-22-2012 06:02 PM
    ShatteredAngel
    It doesn't remind me of bad things but..llets just put it this way, I have the physical scars as a reminder ~hugs back~ I don't like christmas songs, reminded me of my dad trying too hard when I was little and then suddenly he could never com over anymore. There is only one son I like at christmas and that is Fairytale of New York
    11-22-2012 11:37 AM
    Jurinjo
    Ah memories...they're usually good for us xP I'm sorry it reminds you of bad things -hugs- Christmas music brings back bad memories (not of the holiday in particular). Walmart loves playing it over the speakers and yet we can only say "happy holiday" wtf?
    11-10-2012 10:47 AM
    ShatteredAngel
    Turns out I'd sprained my knee. It's much better, just the odd twinge now and then..me and pain showing I'm alive...not really a good thing makes me rememebr things past ~sweatdrop~

I'm glad to hear things have calmed down for you ^^
    11-09-2012 09:46 AM
    Jurinjo
    yay pain? ^^; Shows you're alive I suppose.

Those quiet moments with no obligations. <3
    Yesterday was quite nice. The apartment is actually clean so I could do all the stuff I've been wanting to do. There's still things to take care of but i'm no longer stressed out about how the deadline has passed. My only stress is I'm running out of clean clothes and I currently have 2 quarters =)
    11-01-2012 08:46 PM
    ShatteredAngel
    Yeah I am busy though things are about to quieten down again thankfully. Oh I fell over and landed on my hands and knees on the Saturday, then fell and hit my knee again on the Sunday, by Monday I could barely walk on it without pain ^^
    11-01-2012 12:01 PM
    Jurinjo
    Wow you sound busy too. yay conventions! Not hurray for the knee though. how'd you do that?
    11-01-2012 09:00 AM
    ShatteredAngel
    It definately sound like you're been busy ^^ ~hugs~ I was at a convention last weekend, it was awesome and I had so much fun, even if I have managed to sprain my knee and now have to go around on crutches for acouple of weeks (Curse those damn things >< ) Other then that I'm looking for my own place to live while also trying to help my boyfriend move to her from the states ^^
All content is copyright © 2010 - 2024 Trisphee.com
FAQ | E-Mail | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Forum Rules
Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr
Return to top