08-13-2012 01:44 AM
    littl3chocobo
    ok and i made an event thread too
    08-13-2012 01:43 AM
    Ginger
    I'll meet you in the corral <3
    08-13-2012 01:39 AM
    littl3chocobo
    no, how about the corral? would you do a post event thread?
    08-13-2012 01:38 AM
    Ginger
    Wheres?! D: I'm currently looking for a place to posty. I gotta save up 3k more for a Bakeneko! Are you posting anywhere right now?
    08-13-2012 01:36 AM
    littl3chocobo
    ;___; play with me!
    08-11-2012 08:20 PM
    Ginger
    I agree, but if she manages to control her sniping I will consider being happy if she decides to stay.
    08-11-2012 08:17 PM
    littl3chocobo
    as mean as it sounds i am now happy she is leaving. if it means someone like you, who is part of the community, will come back then it is a good trade
    08-11-2012 08:05 PM
    Ginger
    Thank you.

Honestly, I became really tired of it and took it out on Obbie in his shop after she put a bid on a yearly he was selling that she probably already has, or the means to buy one before it leaves the yearly shop. I didn't mean for it to turn out like it did and some of the things I said were directed towards Nommy, but I didn't mention her in any of the posts. I quit the site last week because I got tired of her trying to snipe items she very well knows another person could actually use, but now that I see people coming forward about it I think I am going to stay. I checked back every day to see if anything new came up, and surely enough, it did. I think the market is going to turn around and it makes me happy that people have decided to sell some of their hoards and runes at reasonable prices for everyone :) It's not such a stress trying to find runes or items right now.
    08-11-2012 07:57 PM
    littl3chocobo
    thankyou for that post in donuts thread, as a seller and buyer of items that is how i feel as well
All content is copyright © 2010 - 2024 Trisphee.com
FAQ | E-Mail | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Forum Rules
Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr
Return to top