Not Logged In
Conversation Between Stabbsworth and littl3chocobo
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to of
    11-28-2019 01:57 PM
    Stabbsworth
    ya, that makes sense.
    11-28-2019 01:22 PM
    littl3chocobo
    so the thing is about that is that it feels like the geographical equivalent of saying cis white men are the sole representatives of the human race. it's kinda not right even if it is easier, you know?
    10-05-2019 12:16 PM
    littl3chocobo
    *floats about*
    09-27-2019 02:14 PM
    littl3chocobo
    you could do what i do and eat toilet paper? XD single ply is best, it doesn't get caught between the ears, hurhur
    09-27-2019 02:10 PM
    Stabbsworth
    i appreciate that you told me this, the wording was pretty fuckin ass in that reply. also, no, you're good, you're good.

not sure how to respond otherwise because my brain is an ass.
    09-27-2019 02:04 PM
    littl3chocobo
    it was about the claim that tumblr no longer supports original content. it is an absolute that discredits a lot of artists' work including some of the artists on here

please don't think iam angry or anything i just get worried when this particular line of commentary comes up since it generally devolves into insulting people
    09-27-2019 01:58 PM
    Stabbsworth
    i have no idea whatsoever what this is referencing because my brain is doing stupid things right now. if this is about the comment of 'original content being shafted by constant memeing', it's mostly an observation. my apologies about it coming off as being a dick there.
    09-27-2019 01:46 PM
    littl3chocobo
    you may want to consider not going too mean about tumblr. it is easy to get really unkind and say things that might be hurtful, you know?
All content is copyright © 2010 - 2024 Trisphee.com
FAQ | E-Mail | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Forum Rules
Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr
Return to top