Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In
Conversation Between arcius and Panda
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to of
    03-26-2017 11:10 PM
    Panda
    I know who you are talking about, that was sad. Just firing off someone because of your own personal drama. That's so unprofessional. What can you expect when there are a bunch of young people, you know...I guess maybe because they have more funding for the site now, because someone donates a lot to the site. XD Ok, there are a bunch of other people too that donate now. I donated some when I was new a couple months ago, but I try not to anymore because I'm not sure where the site is heading in a couple years after knowing all those details.
    03-26-2017 11:05 PM
    arcius
    I"m also way to aware, because two of my close friends were fired and banned without a choice in the matter. It's a total mess. They likely aren't going to change anything though. Like. it's been nothing but empty promises for a while now. And it's totally ridiculous. (Even when i was still on staff, it was like this.) The only good thing that came from me leaving saph, was the fact that the artists started getting paid. Which is awesome. Because during the 8 months of me working there, as I've mentioned, no pay. At all.
    that's also way too many monthly sets wtf
    03-26-2017 10:55 PM
    Panda
    I am pretty aware of what's going on behind the scene on Saph. I think they will be better off, if they start changing those things. Like for example, every staff will get 1 or 2 sets of monthly items per month. Those that make the items, also get paid more on top of that for their hard work, but regardless, every staff member should get a base pay monthly for their contribution.

Double site currencies, hmmmm there people that can pay and abusing the hell out of it. Not mentioning any name. XD My friend was offered so many monthly sets just for one older month item. lol like 75 sets, which is ridiculous.
    03-26-2017 10:51 PM
    arcius
    thank you btw, for the items :D
    03-26-2017 10:50 PM
    arcius
    Spawning items is an iffy thing anyhow, but, twas one of the ways fawn would pay the artists. We were guaranteed a copy of any item that we made. And if we helped run an event, we got a set of the event items, regardless if we made them or not. The double sapphires thing was awesome for those who couldn't donate often. But in hindsight, a tad unfair, honestly lol The team is horribly ran though, so I mean, doesn't surprise me at all, when I think about it. Like when i was working for saph, I didn't get paid. Unless i did a donation item. And even then. I never got the chance to do any. All that was put onto Rab. and I worked my butt to lighten the load for him. I would have been able to deal with some sort of payment for the fuckton of items i did, but, nothing until like 2 weeks after i was already gone.
    03-26-2017 10:37 PM
    Panda
    I don't like the idea of spawning your own items. It's hard to keep track of and everything. They can just pay you guys in site currencies for your work, that would be better. Double the amount of sapphires, hmmmm that can be good and can be bad. lol Can be a little unfair.
    03-26-2017 08:27 PM
    arcius
    On saph, the coding is super basic, and messy internally speaking. There's no way to show if it's not tradeable, and while being on staff on saph, you'll more or less get a small warning if you trade a spawned item, tbh. Nothing major will happen lol And what fawn used to do, is if you wanted to spawn something, you had to ask her or another admin for permission. But I'll keep an eye out for that trade c:
    03-26-2017 07:32 PM
    Panda
    Ok, not yet but close to 10 years lol since I was here during closed beta.
    We had to make new account after that.
    03-26-2017 06:41 PM
    Panda
    When I get home, I will send you something since I have a bunch of stuff on here. I been here almost 10 years already omg!
    03-26-2017 06:41 PM
    Panda
    That's nice and how do you know if it's tradable or not? They must be really good at coding to be able to let you trade or not. Skemine told me that if you spawn while on staff and you get kicked off or something, they ban your account because of the spawn items.
All content is copyright © 2010 - 2024 Trisphee.com
FAQ | E-Mail | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Forum Rules
Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr
Return to top