Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In
Conversation Between McSwiggins and Miss Sandman
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to of
    03-08-2017 07:23 AM
    Miss Sandman
    oh yes i know this feel! xDDD and i start a account there.... i need to know ^^ and thank you! ^^ iam still noob too but here you really get fast nice items thats great!
    03-08-2017 07:15 AM
    McSwiggins
    It might just be because this is only my second time here but this site's layout is kind of confusing me.
    Also, I really like your avatar.
    03-08-2017 07:13 AM
    Miss Sandman
    i need to tell this site really is nice in style .///.
    03-08-2017 07:12 AM
    McSwiggins
    Lol I went on a selling spree and now I have 101,822 gears (the currency there) plus a shit ton of items, so if you ever want to join, I could get you some stuff. Lol. Its nice here to. I just got to figure this site out. I am getting there though.
    03-08-2017 07:09 AM
    Miss Sandman
    this really sounds nice! i like it here... and iam to lazy to start on a new site because i cant stand to be a newb XD i want make pretty avis
    03-08-2017 07:06 AM
    McSwiggins
    Aww. I hope you feel better soon.
    The site I am on is Caedon.net. I like it better on there but here is cool to. I'm posting like crazy on there because they are holding a posting event where you win Older Donation Items. Lol
    03-08-2017 07:03 AM
    Miss Sandman
    so like always ryan xDD well iam ill again so no exan training for me this week xDD fuu flu! wich site you are on?
    03-08-2017 05:45 AM
    McSwiggins
    Well, I mean, its not totally healthy but its livable. I hope you do well on your exams. Sorry I havent been on. I am on another avatar site for the most part and forgot about here.
    01-07-2017 12:40 PM
    Miss Sandman
    But it doesn't sound healthy!!!! And noes is a very pretty name! We start praxis for exams next week. The exams are in summer D:
    01-07-2017 12:08 PM
    McSwiggins
    I wont die. They removed my cancerous body parts and tested my blood platelet levels and I am cancer free now. :)
    The baby is going to be a boy and we are naming him Noel (pronounced like Mole but with an N).
    How have you been doing? How's the flower shop going and the boyfriend doing?
All content is copyright © 2010 - 2024 Trisphee.com
FAQ | E-Mail | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Forum Rules
Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr
Return to top