Conversation Between Kiddiss and Arikana
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to of
    02-07-2013 02:29 AM
    Arikana
    I've missed you. <3
    11-22-2012 04:37 AM
    Arikana
    Aw, well hopefully you'll be able to be back full time. And soon. >w<

You should see if you can join in my event contest if you can. ;3 It's awesome. Enough said. >3

And /you/ know I don't celebrate US/fake Thanksgiving. /Real/ Thanksgiving happened over a month ago. ;3
    11-22-2012 04:07 AM
    Kiddiss
    I'm trying to come back....I promise!! Life has just been doing everything its power to keep me occupied *GAH!*
    That reminds me...want to adotpt a baby kitten... or three? *big grin* We've been fostering these kittens since my husband-creature found them under the house, abandoned, somewhere around 5 to 10 days old (no teeth, and 1 didn't even have his eyes opened). I found out that it is a LOT OF FREAKING WORK to take care of babies that young!!
    Well, they are finally getting old enough that they can do a lot on their own, and they have officially been weaned off the bottle for an entire week now *YaY!*
    We're having some issues with them (read the super long msg I typed to Faux here on my page for details), so I'm not freed up just yet *le sigh*

Well, Happy USA Thanksgiving Day!
    (((HUGS)))!!!
    11-01-2012 08:47 PM
    Arikana
    KIDDISS!!! Come back soon! I miss you! :( <3
    03-29-2012 08:35 PM
    Kiddiss
    I'll try (: But- no promises! When Clinical (Major) Depression (with a capital "D") hits, I don't like to put innocent lives in danger (or hurt my friends' feelings when I lash out at EVERYONE over EVERY. LITTLE. THING.). Ya dig, bay-bee? Plus, I couldn't really see very well to type. My eyelids swell up sumthin fierce when I cry. I am not a pretty crier like people in the movies. I'm a runny nosed, hoarse throated, swollen eyes crier :/ Can type when I can't see.
    But enough about my bullshit. How you doin'? ^_^ Is the weather warming up for you yet? Any last minute snow storms? (We had one on March 18th- it was AWESOME!!) Anything new and exciting going on? OH! WAIT! Tell me about it in the CPC thread so that you don't have to answer all these questions over and over for peeps ^_~
    (((HUGS)))
    03-29-2012 05:25 PM
    Arikana
    Good, good. Now no more disappearing, okays? >w>
    03-29-2012 12:02 AM
    Kiddiss
    *pokes* I have returned *insert maniacal laughter here*
    >^..^<
    02-18-2012 10:02 PM
    Arikana
    Yeah, take your time to apply. :] Just wanted to suggest/refer/make sure that you've applied to there. :3
    And sure, go ahead! :]
    02-18-2012 09:53 PM
    Kiddiss
    KITTEHS!! Okeydokey, I shall head over there... aww, crap- I can't cut and paste forms on my phone- and I'm feeling too crappy to crawl lot from under my covers to set up my notebook *pout* ~Kat murmurs "Thanks for giving me your cold, Eric"... and instantly feels bad for saying it since he's the one who went to the ER this morning~ I can't afford to get sick...er, sicker since both Eric and Sassy are both sick and I'm the "Momma" of the house. :/ But, yes yes, I shall apply at 10k Cat Paws when I'm feeling a little better :3
    May I add you to my Friends List? Miew?
    02-18-2012 09:06 PM
    Arikana
    Nice! :]
    Now go to the 10k Cat Paws Charity and fill out the form to join! It's a really great charity! :3
All content is copyright © 2010 - 2024 Trisphee.com
FAQ | E-Mail | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Forum Rules
Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr
Return to top