Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In
Conversation Between XoGizmooX and Death by Mirrors
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to of
    09-04-2018 07:44 PM
    Death by Mirrors
    Your current avatar is absolutely gorgeous.
    04-27-2018 08:28 PM
    XoGizmooX
    Updated my adopt thing
    07-02-2017 06:10 AM
    Death by Mirrors
    Done. Find it in the Quests&Charities forum. The Crane Crew has you covered.
    07-02-2017 04:30 AM
    XoGizmooX
    Yeah a list would be handy for sure and I was not sure what is what in my inventory like I know in the exchange game it gives event items, Crane items, etc etc etc and I do that game so I couldn't begin to even be able to organize what originally goes where except the closet tabs on event items I wish they had a master list here or a dream avi creator machine because I would like to see OLD STUFF so I can go oooh I want this and this etc I have to depend on others wearing stuff and then be what is that item or I click yalls links in quests or yard sales..... If I had a site list to see I'd know what to ask for in stuff where we win old stuff like raffles or even put in a quest thread I have to do a generic quest of I like pets, skulls, etc etc and then go from there :/
    07-02-2017 04:16 AM
    Death by Mirrors
    I'm thinking of making a list with all crane game items and let people like you who can't play the game request stuff there. Everyone deserves cats (and other things) ^^
All content is copyright © 2010 - 2024 Trisphee.com
FAQ | E-Mail | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Forum Rules
Twitter | Facebook | Tumblr
Return to top